Fw: 14 Scorpio The Angels of Imitation

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001

      14 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Imitation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Schulego’

      Beloved,

      We are the angels who ‘inspire inventors to create imitations of natural materials.

      We have, for instance, taught man how to imitate gems.

      The invention of glass, china, artificial leather, rubber, plastic, and many other synthetic products are due to our inspiration’.

      At this time Divine Providence has ordained inventions of many synthetic products in order to reduce over-consumption of natural resources.

      The present age has been the subject of predictions by prophets from many cultures and times. They were able to see the future when the effects of technical inventions, such as the internet, would transform the world in many ways.

      None of these inventions would be possible without the help of synthetic materials, and we are happy to tell you that much more is yet to be revealed.

      As mankind matures and understands the importance of harmony, balance, and harmlessness to all life, the products that we reveal to inventors will rival any that you can possibly imagine.

      Divine Providence and the many orders of angels respond to prayers for peace, goodwill, and heaven on earth. The light always follows the darkness, and it is always darkest just before the dawn. The time for the use of inventions for the highest good of all concerned is dawning.

      As history unfolds, witness the forces of heaven joining the forces of mankind, blending the miracles of the Holy Spirit with the seeming miracles of technology.

      The remedies that you have prayed for are swift and sure, and you can count on the fact that Divine Intelligence is omnipresent and all powerful.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, it is possible to interact with our consciousness.

      ‘Sch-U-L-E-G-O’

      Sch…’The "S" oscillation is the original fire [all penetrating will]. The "K" oscillation is the original light [omnipotence]. The virtue of "Sch" connects both original light and original fire, and thus indicates the non-manifestable omnipotence. The "Sch" therefore represents the original principle superior to the "K" and "S". This is the virtue by which Divine Providence creates the first outpouring of divine creation. It is regarded as the highest virtue.’

      This is the original masculine force.

      This virtue is pure divine will power.

      *

      U… The letter "U" in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and it’s relationship to karma’.

      ‘ It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and it’s modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.

      .

      This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet. This letter enlivens the pancreas. The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all in meditation.

      *

      L… The sound of this letter is the sound of all Divine Virtues taken together, therefore, this sound is the sound of the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness.

      In meditation fill first your spleen [which is the part of the body that is formed from this virtue] and then all of your body with the majesty and splendor of Divine

      Consciousness [love, beauty, truth, wisdom, power, compassion, harmony, freedom, individuality, etc….] This letter oscillation represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words.

      This letter purifies the blood and charges it with splendor and majesty. Intone it to the musical note "F" This is an air element, so it has the sensation of ease filling all of space with a dark green glowing olive color. Intone it with a sound of hissing air. This virtue especially empowers the left hand.

      *

      E… This letter in the ancient language represents the divine virtue of omnipresence.

      In the mind this virtue gives the ability of universal transferance of consciousness.

      In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including the language of numbers and mathematics.

      On the physical plane this virtue gives mastery over materialization and dematerialization, or the condensation and refinement of an idea.

      The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.

      *

      G… Inventors who are inspired by the Angels of ‘Schulego’, seek grace and mercy for all beings.

      The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy. In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction. Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned. In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing. By being one with this virtue, a child of God can see how much the virtue of divine grace and mercy ameliorates the painful fate of the future that was caused by failure to adhere to the Divine Laws of Justice and Harmony.

      The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      O…… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

      By meditating upon this virtue ,‘mentally you are able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements, which are will, intellect, emotion, and sensation’.

      ‘You have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’

      The ability to control emotions is the ability to control and manifest anything on the physical level.

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      *****

      This is the 248th degree of the zodaic. 2+4+8=14. 1+4=5.

      ‘NUMBER FIVE is the perfect representation of the microcosm, of man in all his phases and forms of existence. It represents the microcosm in its perfection. The working of the four elements, ruled by the akasha principle, is represented by five and also expresses the power and the might which is symbolized by Mars. All active miracles belong to this number and are represented by a pentagon’.

      Many mandalas have five petals and can connect you with power and might and individual perfection. Mandalas are similar to telephone numbers in that you can connect yourself with the actual divine qualities that they represent by attuning to their energy. Even if you do not know the meanings of the numbers and the colors, by asking for our assistance, we flood you with their divine qualities in your intuition.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 19th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Emotional Harmony

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Ezheme’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God about the relationship of emotions to the laws of harmony that govern the Universe.

      The ORIGINAL law, from which all other laws come, is the LAW OF ONE that states "When one is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are helped."

      In the mastery of emotions, the understanding of this law is of utmost importance, because emotion is magnetism and attraction. Emotion is the precursor of manifestation on the physical plane and therefore emotions determine whether the physical realm is heaven or hell.

      Harm done to anyone, self or other, harms the entire Web of Life.

      A child of God must understand that emotions are like water, they remain beautiful and clear by flowing freely. Emotions must be rendered harmless by clearing them when they become negative in a safe and non-destructive way. Positive emotions are gloriously beneficial to self and others. Emotion IS magnetism. Beautiful emotions magnetises beautiful realities into being.

      These following understandings of the nature of magnetism, emotions, and the water element are important:

      1…Emotions MUST FLOW. Positive emotions become more positive by flowing, and negative ones heal and become positive by flowing in a safe and non-destructive way in an environment of all encompassing unconditional love. Negative feelings become even more toxic if they are bottled up, denied, or disassociated from.

      It is difficult to meditate on the positive feelings of the Divine Virtues when negative feelings are begging to be heard, felt, and healed. Trying to avoid and hold back this healing process takes tremendous energy and is exhausting. Doing this suppresses the immune system and causes disease. It is important to heal negative emotions when they come up.

      Bottled up or denied negative emotions go inward into the subconscious and are held in body tissue. There they not only cause dis-ease and suppress the immune system, they are still acted out sub-consciously in self-defeating ways without conscious awareness.

      Negative feelings must be allowed to flow IN A SAFE AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE MANNER, for it is in flowing that they are healed. Find a safe place and feel the negative feelings without acting them out destructively. Cry or scream into a pillow in order not to alarm others. Do not break anything, or harm yourself. Use eye movement like you do naturally in dreaming. Moving the eyes back and forth over and over shifts the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and allows it to process intuitively, emotionally, and rationally.

      Strong over-reactive negative emotions almost always go back to an old unresolved emotional traumatic event. Many of the most painful events happen in very young childhood.

      By allowing negative emotions to flow freely, the memory of the original wounding event is often remembered. By reliving the painful memory over and over in your mind from beginning to end, and feeling through all the feelings each time; healing insights arise and the emotions heal naturally.

      Using rapid eye movement, moving the eyes back and forth like the body does in dreaming sleep, shifts the flow of emotional energy back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain so that the energy is processed in a whole brain manner.

      Allowing negative emotions to flow and process in this way brings healing. This is how you heal negative emotions and prevent negative emotions from harming yourself or others.

      2…Once negative emotions are healed, meditating on the Divine Virtues arouses wonderful feelings of happiness and power. This is done effectively in a wholebrain manner by using the ancient will-thought-feeling-and-sensation technique of the ancient language as explained in these messages.

      The stronger the positive feelings, the stronger the magnetic power of attraction. These powerful feelings of the divine virtues bring heaven to earth by forming reality in the physical world.

      Learning to control the mind so that it focuses on the beauty and perfection of the Divine, allows a child of God to walk in the path of the miraculous.

      It is in this second step that we teach the children of God to understand the laws of harmony of emotion through analogy. In every moment, in every situation, the most harmonious feelings flow when the mind sees Divine Life expressing itself through everything in existence.

      We encourage you to meditate on the letters of the ancient language, and thereby become masters of consciousness.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E

      E…We show you how to spiritualize matter, obtain clairvoyance, and understand the mysteries of manifesting new realities.

      *

      Z…We help seekers with the ability to gain general mind expansion, talents, and abilities such as eloquence, abstract ability, and grasp of high tantric magic.

      *

      H…We teach all levels of the symbolic expressions of the ancient language, the power of the word.

      *

      E…We evoke the highest forms of intuition and confer the ability to transfer consciousness and transform ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.

      *

      M…We initiate masters of feelings, vitality, and the change process in order to help understand the laws of fluidity.

      *

      E…We teach seekers to intensify their ideas and visions into material form.’

      *******

      Every 19th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of the beauty of Divine Will, Divine Intelligence and Divine Ideas. We also flood the earth with feelings of Divine Love and Mercy, and Divine Beauty in everything that exists.

      These feelings attract heaven on earth for all life.

      *

      ECSTASY

      The list of numbers and their meanings are in the 15 Libra message. The instructions for using number and shape are in the 20 Libra message [The Angels of ‘Agikus’ ].

      Email for instructions on emotional clearing.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixers of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:
      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm
      www.TerrAscension.com
      www.water-consciousness.com
      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      Hozuhni*
      *Elightenment Dance*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss
      http://www.enlightenmentdance.com/

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      The Circle Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to most moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com