Fw: Tuesday November 6th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      Aurora Borealis Stationery by Lady Isis

      Tuesday, November 6th

      *

      *9 Ahau, 3 Xul

      *

      Sacred Number 9-Bolon: The creative energy merges all collected intention and intensifies it. Mobilise.

      *

      Ahau-The Solar Lord: Ascension. Opens the door to a new vision for humanity. Ahau lives by spirit an operates from Universal Consciousness. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Element: Noon. Summer, Fire. Planet: Pluto.

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *