Fw: Monday November 5th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001

      Monday, the 5th of November

      *

      *8 Cauac, 2 Xul

      *

      Sacred number 8-Vaxac: Galactic. Cumulative, creative pulse transduces to galactic grid. The intention of the creative process has now been intricately defined, concentrated and integrated. It is now moving towards manifestation. Harmonise

      *

      Cauac-Thunder Being: Lightening, quick transformations. Intense and profound. The energy of transformation that precedes full awareness. Direction West. Colour: Black. Root chakra. Element: Dusk, Fall, Earth. Planet: Pluto

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *