Note about the S-A-G-A-R-A Intelligence

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      Dear Members,

      I hope you've had a chance to review today's angelic message provided
      by the Angels of Miracles, S-A-G-A-R-A.

      You will see that they speak these words concerning the Cosmic
      Language and the Meanings of the Letters.

      "To those of you studying these angel messages, know that we are one
      of the primary groups of angels directing them to you, for this group
      of messages, taken together, explain the technology of the cosmic
      language, the use of THE WORD in the science of miracles and
      theurgy".

      This angelic group is part of my divine make-up, sharing it's wisdom
      with me through the Creative Wisdom & Expression planet, Jupiter.
      I'm saying so, since they explain why I am interested in sharing
      these angelic messages with you.

      Also, I've made note previously within this group, that at least one
      other member has the Angels of SAGARA in their birth chart.

      If you have gone through the process of gathering your divine angel
      groups from the positions of planets and points in your birth chart,
      please consider placing their messages in our file directory.

      Our group is for sharing the knowledge that all of us have original
      divine make-up, and learning how to heal and benefit the world
      through our creative abilities to manifest love, harmony, and beauty
      for the whole body of Life.

      Feel free to share your qualities in whatever way you desire.

      Love, Polly