Fw: Sunday November 4th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      BEAR stationery by Lady Isis

      Sunday, November 4th

      *

      7 Etznab, 1 Xul

      *

      Sacred Number Seven Uc: A place between the spirit and the body of creation. It is the converging point between the past and the future. Merge.

      *

      Etznab-The mirror of Self. Overcoming obstacles and personal limitations helps us to find solutions to long-standing problems. It refines spirit and self-regulates. Etznab lives in the spiritual world and operates from Universal Consciousness. Direction: North. Colour White. Element: Midnight, winter, wind. Planet: Neptune.

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *