Fw: Saturday November 3

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001

      Saturday, November 3rd.

      *

      *6 Caban, 0 Xul

      *

      Sacred Number 6 Uac: Time-space. The creation of the cycles of time based on the cosmos. The intention of the first 5 phases now begins to cycle with the natural rhythms of the cosmos. Flow.

      *

      Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating. Direction: East. Colour: Red.

      *

      Month of Xul-The Learned One: A time to plant a seed wisely.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *