Fw: Friday November 2

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001

      Friday, November 2nd

      *

      5 Cib, 19 Tzec

      *

      Sacred Number 5-Ho: Integration, merging of movement and measure, empowerment. The singular intention becomes part of a whole creation.

      *

      Cib-Cosmic Warrior. Cib is a warrior for spirit and operates out of Universal Consciousness. Cib transmits information. It is serious, wise, realistic, pragmatic and has high standards. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Throat chakra. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      Light Pulse of EB: Eb- The Heart of the Human. Rebirth. Within the influence of Eb is a life that is continually strengthened by many challenges and trials. Heart Centre. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Planet: Earth. Element: Noon, summer, fire.

      *

      The Month of Tzec: A time to reflect on our foundations.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Portal Day: The integration of two cycles merging together to create a more accelerated and defined destiny. Today’s influence transduces energy or information from source so that it can be assimilated by evolving Humanity.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      NOTE CHANGE:  All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      For AEDT ADD 11 hours. For NZST Add 13 hours

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      The Moon is void in Taurus at 4:20 AM.

      Saturn opposes Pluto at 6:26 AM

      *

      Saturn in Gemini is exactly opposite Pluto in Sagittarius. This combination of planetary energy indicates all kinds of transformations in the outer world, resulting in a major restructuring of political systems, international finance, power elites, resources and cultures.

      *

      The magnetic polarities of the sun have gone through a significant shift, and this is affecting the Earth’s magnetic fields as well. The Earth's magnetic fields holds our collective thoughts, feelings, and consciousness. The planetary energies and the shifting magnetic fields are mirroring our revolution in human consciousness.

      This is also a time to call for accountability from our governments, businesses, industries and media, asking for full public disclosure.

      We are called upon to uncover denial and to share stories of inspiration and deepest truth of our spiritual unfoldment using the media, Internet and all other forms of networking.

      *

      We are also called upon to consciously choose to face our own shadow, commit to rebirth, and open to the Light of Wisdom emanating from our Higher Self.

      *

      These times signal the end of older patterns, the old order.

      Whenever there is change and transformation, it is accompanied by resistance, turmoil and conflict from the forces of crystallisation.

      This is part of the divine process and is an expression of our planetary birth pains.

      *

      November 2, 2001 is the 14 degrees Sagittarius The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx

      *

      This symbol suggests the enduring power of spiritual knowledge down the ages and of the divine custodians of the Ageless Wisdom, the Spiritual Hierarchy of Masters, Angels and Saints working alongside all World Servers to bring about planetary UNITY.

      *

      14 degrees Gemini is A conversation by telepathy

      *

      "This is a symbol of the transcendent level on which human experience has its truest focus, here at the extreme of personal realisation."

      "There are illimitable ties between each individual and every one of his fellows, providing the fabric for a fellowship of invisible sympathies or co-operations and making him sensitive at all times and at all points to the potentialities in which he may have a self-fulfilment."

      *

      The work continues on both inner and outer realms.

      *

      Marc Edmund Jones The Sabian Symbols in Astrology

      *

      Jupiter stations retrograde in Cancer.

      *

      A retrograde planet is one that appears to be moving backward through the heavens from the standpoint of Earth.

      *

      The Higher Self is being tested. This augurs a more inward time spiritually and philosophically in our search for truth. We may encounter emotional and mental conflict as we try to correct past situations in which we did not act from our Higher Self. We are learning to faithfully believe and act upon our own truth. We are more likely to go over old ground to look for opportunities that we may have missed the first time around.

      *

      The Moon enters curious, inventive, adaptable Gemini at 9:12 PM (4:12 PM EST).

      *

      This ends the lunar void cycle.

      *

      The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      www.paoweb.com

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      \