Fw: Information received about 11-11-11

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      angel watching

      Information received about 11-11-11 ....................

      Dear Friends,

      We are asking for  everyone's assistance in getting this message circulated world wide ASAP so that all who choose will be able to participate on Nov.
      11th  at 11:00AM.

      A friend of a trusted friend and fellow Light worker, Jahn Starr, has been guided by Spirit  to have the vibration of SOUND go out around the Planet to break away the last pieces of the old vibration of discord and separation and to bring in more fully and activate more completely the  frequencies for
      LOVE, PEACE AND BALANCE.

      She was given a vision of  a huge group of Angels over Afghanistan assisting everyone to be Love and Peace, and then the same vision was repeated for the U.S. and then again for  the whole world.  Just as we lit candles for all those who gave their lives and their loved ones and their service on Sept 11th we are now being asked to bring in the vibration of sound, for it is  the vibrations of sound (the Word) and Light (The Creator energies, the Christ energies), that will help to heal this Planet and all beings on her.

      Wherever you are on Nov. 11th at 11:00AM (11-11-11) please ring a bell, sound sacred tones with your voice,  use whatever sound/instrument you are guided to do.  The important thing is that we now need SOUND to help the restoration of BALANCE on the planet.

      This date is very important in world peace and carries a very high Spiritual energy.  If you are called to join us, please make your  Sacred Tones on this day and help us get this information out by sharing it with all you know as soon as possible.

      I would like to suggest that for the 11:11 event, you have people use the "AH" sound, in whatever key or tone feels comfortable for them.  This is an extremely powerful sound -- particularly useful for generating compassion. I know you will agree that compassion is truly a key to transformation of consciousness on this planet.

      As you may know, the  "AH"; sound is a sacred seed syllable.  It is found in most of the God and Goddess names on the planet (Tara, Buddha, Krishna, Yah),, as well as many of the sacred words (Amen,  Alleluia, Aum). Most mystical traditions worldwide also find it to be the sound of the heart chakra.  Yet, as a vowel sound, it defies denomination or description as a
      mantra and it is acceptable by everyone.
      Jahn Starr can be reached at  lightstarr00@...
      if you need more information.