Fw: 9 Scorpio The Angels of Spiritual Protection

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001

      9 degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Spiritual Protection

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ranar’

      Beloved,

      All people dealing with spiritual knowledge are protected by us against obsession or any other accompanying unfavourable psychic factors’.

      ‘We have at our disposal the most diverse methods which make comunication with the knowledge of different spiritual realms possible, and these we guide you to use as it becomes appropriate for your stage of development’.

      ‘We acquaint spiritual seekers with special practices of mental and emotional attunement to different states of enlightenment’.

      ‘We are regarded as the most trusted protectors for those who tread on the path to perfection’.

      At this time Divine Providence has ordained that many different people, who ordinarily might not enter upon a spiritual path, are to receive spiritual enlightenment to some degree so that certain new paradigms come into the world.

      These new paradigms allow the understanding of the underlying unity of all life. This is necessary so that decisions are made that allow the earth to heal from previous imbalances .

      Once these decisions are made and implemented, the heightened quality of life itself is a source of spiritual inspiration and knowledge.

      We are presently protecting and guiding many of you, as you go through changes in your understanding about the world and the nature of reality. It is we who make sure that when "the pupil is ready, the teacher appears".

      ‘R-A-N-A-R’

      *

      R… This is the sound of the divine virtue of INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM. It is the virtue of following inner guidance and being in tune with Divine Providence.

      Divine Providence prompts each being in each moment. The human body, which is the microcosm, is made up of almost infinite numbers of individual parts, and yet operates as one organism. The outer universe, which is the macrocosm, does so as well.

      "As above, so below."

      Those who study the divine virtues in the order of the alphabet reach a state of complete oneness with Divine Providence so that by the time they reach the letter R, ‘they have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability’.

      . "I and the Father are One."

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      ‘ Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way.’

      ‘Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’

      The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      *

      A… The sound of this letter, the long "A", in the cosmic language ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘ The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘ This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      In the intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      ‘On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      N… This sound is the sound of supreme happiness and fulfillment.

      This virtue gives control over the mental matrix, which is’the spiritual bonding material that connects the emotional body to the mental body, i.e., to the spirit.’

      ‘The mastery of this virtue reveals to the child of God all the mysteries relating to the connection between the emotions and the mind and bestows the ability to comprehend, see, sense and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.’

      The color of supreme happiness is dark red, the musical note is A, and it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation. The liver is formed from this virtue.

      *

      *

      A… This is the virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment that can be conceived of.

      This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] is the virtue of the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.

      Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *

      R…The ingenuity that comes from the mastery of following inner guidance, especially on a feeling level, is so astounding that only those who have experienced it can fathom the extent of this.

      This is the 243rd degree of the zodiac. 2+4+3=9.

      ‘NUMBER NINE is symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another. It represents the original idea of the astral or feeling world. It is the number of motion, of rhythm and thus, of life in its most subtle form. It is the number which prepares every situation in the astral or feeling world for the material world. It represents the moon. It is the highest number’.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 16th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Protection

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Echotasa’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God how to control the negative beings of the feeling world through the power of unconditional all-encompassing love and the Law of One.

      All beings, both positive and negative are loved equally by the Creator.

      We teach how to remain in a state of love, instead of fear, and thereby gain control over all beings.

      "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      True dominion over creation is the birthright of the children of God. Nowhere is this more clearly demonstrated than when negative beings of the feeling realm are commanded with the Law of One.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation, and all other laws come from it.

      It overrides all lessor laws and it is encoded in the life force of every created being.

      When a child of God chooses love instead of fear in relating to negative beings of the feeling world, the utterance of the Law of One brings about instantaneous ripples of change in the Web of Life, so that no one is hurt and all are helped.

      "Judge not."

      "Love conquers all."

      This is the law of one, memorize it so thoroughly, that you speak it even in dreams. Use it whenever protection is needed for you or for others. This law can be invoked for any situation, large or small, near or far.

      Summon ALL beings, visible and invisible, known or unknown to you, that are involved, and say to them:

      *************

      "The Law of One

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of Who I AM; and I AM one with all beings, with the masters, saints, and prophets.

      I ASK THAT ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED,

      HAPPEN HERE.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      Amen."

      When this law is spoken out loud or even in the silence, remembrance is sudden and swift in all beings, negative and positive. This law activates Universal Consciousness itself, and all the powers act together to bring about the highest good of all.

      Use this law often.

      Use it retroactively or proactively, in the past, present, or future.

      You may also ask us to invoke this law.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help, to realize the following:

      ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A

      *

      E…Universal Consciousness exists in all beings throughout all time and all space and beyond all time and all space.

      *

      Ch…We teach the children of God to remove all obscurity and see beyond all polarity so that the ONE BEING is perceived through outward appearances. We teach the secret of life force, which is emotion, and the secret of rhythm by which the dead can be brought back to life and the living can be brought to decay.

      *

      O…We inspire poise that is brought about by unimpeachable judgement and oneness with the virtue of justice, and the ability to bring about any situation on any level.

      *

      T…We teach the child of God, through true communion with Divine Consciousness, how to control feelings to such an extent that both mastery over all the elements and any miracle is possible.

      *

      A…We give mastery over passion and attachment on all levels, and give control over negative beings.

      *

      S…Through feeling the virtue of all-penetrating-power, true clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy is attained.

      *

      A…We confer mastery over the language of symbols and its command and power and inspire occult faculties, such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and mastery over the spirits of the air.

      *******

      We offer protection when we are called.

      On the 16th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of protection and security, so that the children of God know how to feel safe and create a world of joy.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Instructions for meditating with shape and number are found in the 15 Libra message.

      Email for instructions on living and reliving traumas in order to facilitate the healing process.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com
      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose at
      this site.]

      Recommended sites:
      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm
      www.TerrAscension.com
      www.water-consciousness.com
      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      Hozuhni*
      *Elightenment Dance*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.com/ [under construction, will be completed soon]

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.

      can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com