Fw: Thursday November 1

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      PEACE ROSE stationery by Lady Isis

      Thursday, November 1st

      *

      *4 Men 18 Tzec

      *

      Sacred number 4-Can: Measure. We begin to define our

      intention. Define.

      *

      Men-Eagle: Eagle operates from the emotional or psychic world. Eagle shows the way to the larger dream of expansive consciousness, the higher mind. It gives the ability to accomplish tasks or to meet the challenges before us. Crown chakra. Direction: West Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, Autumn, Earth. Planet: Jupiter.

      *

      Light Pulse of EB: Eb- The Heart of the Human. Rebirth. Within the influence of Eb is a life that is continually strengthened by many challenges and trials. Heart Centre. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Planet: Earth. Element: Noon, summer, fire.

      *

      The Month of Tzec: A time to reflect on our foundations.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *