For Patti

  • nachiketan2001
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 13, 2003
      Dear Patti,

      Namaste,

      Its hard for finding words while writings letters. I wrote a email to
      you yesterday only to find getting a error message and I lost the
      email.

      I am very glad to be back to find you and polly and these wonderful
      people and grateful to be a part of this group and our other group.

      I hope that I am here for a purpose..to learn as much as I can from
      all of you who have so much to share.

      With Much Love,

      Nachi
    • D. C. Williams
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 5, 2004
        Your email is bouncing again - let me know when it is fixed -

        Donna

      • nachiketan2001
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 9, 2004
          Dearest Patti,

          Namaste,

          I was wondering on how were you doing so felt nice receiving a nice
          long email from you in the group.

          I know exactly the anxiety, frustation that comes from any problem
          while communicating with our efriends, groups or pc troubles, virsues
          that create prob in the machine. I am so sorry to know about all that
          causing you pain. I will add your pc in my prayers in hope that the
          pc fixing angels will solve the probs for you.

          I know the project of your kitchen is something that'll need lot of
          your attention and require money, time so hope that it'll all go well
          & nice for you.

          Take care My special Friend..I will write to you soon.

          Wishing You a Wonderful Day Ahead.

          WIth Love,

          Nachi
        • nachiketan
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 20, 2004
            Dearest Patti,

            Namaste,

            I am in so much of love of what u have shared in here that it has became hard for me to reply to it.

            I see You and your contribution to this list..to our life in sharings  of friendship love, personal truth, Life, feelings, and that of the Great Loving Spirit that You are...and I feel so much love for you..

            You are a Gods Blessing to have as a Friend..

            With Much Love and Hugs,

            Nachi

          • Carolpippin@aol.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 24, 2004
              Dear Patti,
              I just now read this message you posted, and Please keep sending out your messages... I love reading them all, and find great support in them... I am also sure there are many others here who feel the same way... You are greatly loved and cared about here, and what you have to say is of utmost importance to all of us...
              Sometimes we get busy in our day to day lives with all sorts of things going on, and don't have a chance to write you all the time, letting you know how wonderful your words are... I am right now a good example of that, as I've had little time to spend online, as much as I'd love to, so many things are going on in my personal life right now, that time just doesn't allow for everything... However, please know I'm with you on this and you are very much supported... .and please know that even if I don't answer you daily, that what I say, always remains the same.....
              We are blessed to have you here.... An angel with a huge heart!
              Bug Hugs for you.

              Love, Light and Peace,
              Carol
            • Carolpippin@aol.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 1, 2004
                Dear Patti,
                Thank you for those great words of yours... I think from all I've read from you, that you could write a wonderful letter, as everything you do is so heartfelt, and it just seems to come naturally to you... At any rate, all your prayers, and all else you have done, has meant more than you know to me, and I thank you for all of it...
                Also I liked the quote you sent, and thank you for continuing to pray for us... I know that every prayer is heard.
                I'm feeling like things are starting to turn around here, and although I can't see the end right now, I'm sure that it will be a much better situation, and all will be for the highest good....
                I'm loving all your great messages and all the great words you have to offer all of us...
                Take good care of yourelf, and I'll write more later.....

                Love, Light and Peace,
                Carol

                Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release Date 2/11/2004

                Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
                - L. Hughes

              • Carolpippin@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 11, 2004
                  Dear Patti,
                  I am so sorry to hear what happened to you with your shed... It must have taken all your energy to clean up that mess, so you rested afterwards, listening to your body, and that is Always a good thing...
                  I hope that everything is taken care of now....
                  Irena seems to be having problems sending messages Out, and I know her mouse isn't working either... It's doing the same thing as mine, and when you point it somewhere, it goes everywhere else, making it hard to try and get anything much done....
                  We both fed it the cheese Nachi sent, but these mice are both really stubborn!

                  It sounds very hot over there also... It was 114 here today, and even the pool is getting warm water now... It was even so hot it was hard to breathe this afternoon, so I'm staying inside alittle more where the air's on... Do you have A/C? I sure hope so...

                  Take good care my friend, and I'm glad you're resting... Sweet Dreams!

                  Love, Light and Peace,
                  Carol

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 11, 2004
                    Dear Patti,

                    Namaste,

                    Wishing You well deserved rest and sound sleep..

                    May your fingers and hand and body get the rest and break from work.

                    You are in my thought, feelings and heart,

                    With Much Love,

                    Nachi

                    For You >>

                  • nachiketan
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 15, 2004
                      CloudEight Stationery, Unicorn Sky: The Art of Herb Leonhard, Music by Don Gilman, Elbereth
                      Dearest Patti,

                      Namaste,

                      I have been having headache, cold, having pain in my eyes, sore throat, haven't had peaceful sleep for many nights.

                      For last four days I have felt "out of touch"  as I have spent these days in being afraid.

                      I was hoping to find the core of my heart..I did everything..I wrote to the group, asking you all a query concerning my life, wrote about my views couple of matters, sent few funnies..but somehow since I was scared to open up to my life and enjoy life's each moment rather than to fall for temptations of mind..

                      I was hoping to find "myself" and "my touch"  I was going through the email messages of our listgroup and found this message with a beautiful stationary, beautiful music, words from heavenly Guide having handwriting and coming from heart of a friend..who is very dear and near to me and to everyone in this family.

                      I will answer your this message with the points or questions that You have raised.

                      1) Fears are Fears Patti..They have reasoning of their own. I too am have fears about meditation. I need it in my life..yet somehow I get scared of "failing in it". Failing to reach the state of meditation..due to my  mind..which never stops churning thoughts, doubts and worries. I am not scared of losing myself in a meditative state..but maybe what you say is just another name of being scared of the unknown..if its that..then I too am scared about that. Then again I do not attend any school or group that would assist me in meditation..To me Meditation is one of the "signs" that I want from my life..a "sign" of having opened up to life. Hopefully I will start meditating in near future. Maybe we can start meditating and learn from each other.

                      2) Dear Patti..I haven't found any one wo/man who isint afraid of losing control. Be it relationship, career, Love or life..our "ego" wants to be in "charge" /hold of everything..its always scary to be vulnerable or let go and jump in to a relationship, or decision with love or in life.

                      It is because in our society or culture "vulnerability" is regarded as weakness..and we are pushed into a "victim mode".

                      I think You and I and anyone whose afraid of losing control or losing self when the remote is in someone's hand..need to follow the Guides or ones heart..and learn to be open without being scared..

                      3) Dearest Patti..as a child I wanted to be everything..I wanted to paint, write do something..to give my heart a way to express its emotions, love and to earn a livelihood and then to earn so much money that I can contribute towards various causes with money, time and active participation..

                      The only trouble in my dream was that I could neither paint or write or do much of anything..I just to curse myself for being too "plain". I could only feel through my heart..and I used to often say to myself..that I may not be able to write, or paint or be famous in the world..or contribute towards any cause..but I will touch atleast "one heart" and I will atleast "be a mirror of love, friendship" to one person for him or her to change his life..

                      I dont know if I saved any life or changed life for anyone..but I loved..and filled others heart with however much love that I could find in my heart.

                      So many times..this love in my heart has shaped up into a nice message or a poem..after witnessing the depth and beauty of someone's heart and spirit.

                      You my dear have helped me found my lost touch with myself so many times and have inspired me to write from my heart and not from my mind..

                      So the creations that were born out of my hand...weren't mine..we were all co-creators in it.. God and us all.

                      You think you cant write, paint, sing or cant do much at art..(just like I felt as a child) but my dear the things that you do..i.e. to come from your heart, to have an transparent and clear Love is so amazing to watch..

                      Honest to God..I feel so much beauty in your heart, spirit in YOU. So many times you have touched my/everyone's heart..by just being You and by sharing Love & Universal Love that comes from God.

                      You know expressing Love is an art in itself..Some do it with words or painting..or some inspire others to follow their heart..God gives a special and unique way of expressing HIS LOVE through us..through any medium.

                      Can you not feel your heartbeat? If You feel it and if you have felt love for God and for all its creations and have shared this love amongst everyone then You my dear have enough or more than what many people have got. I for one(and am sure all of us) have witnessed it in You.

                      Everyone's got this gift from God..but people are so busy in their career or life.

                      My dear friend..this comes from my own life..

                      ***
                      If you can Love and share..
                      If you nurse a wounded heart and care
                      to shed a tear for someone's pain..
                      or smile to fill hope in someone's heart..
                      then this in itself it a painting or a poem
                      etched in that someone's heart..

                      Dust bites the Paintings on the wall..
                      and Words are soon forgotten for a new muse, poem or thought..
                      but that whats felt by a heart for another..
                      stays afresh and true forever life
                      to form a Rainbow of all colours of Love from God.

                      If You have Love in your Heart..
                      You can write, paint or do anything that you want.

                      ****

                      Thank You for sharing this wonderful message with us..as it resonates and has a meaning in my life.

                      Wishing You a Wonderful Day Ahead,

                      With Much Love & Hugs,

                      Nachi.

                      **
                    • nachiketan
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 20, 2004
                        Dear Patti,

                        Namaste,

                        I read Angel Card Reading for Today. I didint read it for last few days. Dont know why maybe sometimes beauty or light scares me/my ego and sets me up in a 'panic mode'.

                        I loved todays message and like always it touched my heart and it is so relevant in my life.

                        I loved the music..midi file of this wonderful message. Please forward it to me if you are having it with you.

                        Its wonderful starting a day with Your Angel Card readings.

                        Keeping You in Prayers and Sending You Lots of Blessings.

                        Hope that you will find Peace, Relaxation and get cured of this headache.

                        Thanks For Your Wonderful Sharing of Love.

                        Have A Peaceful, Painfree Day Ahead,

                        With Much Love & Hugs,

                        Nachi

                      • nachiketan@sify.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Feb 3, 2005
                          Dearest Patti,

                          Namaste,

                          Thank You for the bottom of my heart for these words of kindness and love.

                          I do not know if i am in any close to being a indigo child..but such a thought did occur to me so many times in my life..even though i did not know about indigo children then..what i did know what that i could soak up life like a sponge..or be a butterfly, bloomed flower   and so many things..

                          I am sure you were wonderful as a child..for all the time that I have known you..you have always been a person, experience so loving, caring, gentle like these bloomed Pink Rose.

                          I am Praying for Your Health and Well Being,

                          Sending Blessing of Health, Healing & Peace,

                          With Much Love & Hugs,

                          Nachi

                          P.S. I am on 'no mail' for lovingpurelove group and hence can not view or read any replies to my post..as I have constant trouble accessing our groupsite. so please bear with me if i am late in replying or if my reply doesnt come..you may reply to my emails at nachiketan @...(without the spaces)

                          Hello Nachi:

                          I have no idea what age you were when you composed these words as a child, but I have to say that you were much wiser and deeper as a child than I ever was.  Maybe you are one of the Indigo Children because from this poem, you certainly do feel much more deeply and much more intensely that any child I ever knew when I was a child.  Wanting to be an Angel of Love and Healing seems like a very daunting task for someone so young, and I do so admire you for your feelings and ideals.  That is probably why you feel so deeply and intensely about those who are hurt or are hurting today because it all started for you when you were a child.

                          Just be sure to keep in mind that you do not have to carry these intense feelings all by yourself.  If you will share them with God and His angels, maybe that will lighten your load just a little.

                          What a wonderful child you must have been.  I am sure that you were a joy to be around, just as you are today.  I am sure God is looking down on you with great love and great delight at what He created in you.

                          Have a wonderful day, my special and beautiful friend.

                          Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

                          Patti

                        • nachiketan@sify.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 29, 2005
                            Dear Patti,

                            Namaste,

                            I visited the blog site of Judy and have read her poems..She seems to have written over 5000 poems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all of what I have read of her were so beautiful poems.

                            She is truely gifted. Thanks for sharing her poems with us.

                            Please give Her My Regards and Love,

                            I am sorry to hear that you have been going through pain in last month. I am glad that You have had Judy's poem and friendship as a support, positive influence..Please take good care of yourself.

                            Keeping You in Prayers of Light and Love..Sending You Brightest Blessings of Health, Healing and Harmony,

                            With Much Love & Gentle Hugs,

                            Nachi
                          • nachiketan@sify.com
                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 10, 2005
                               Dear Patti,

                              Namaste,

                              I am touched by Your appriciation & Love for Me. You have been very kind and caring.

                              I havent been able to be in touch with You..or the LPL family..have been looking on to get some peace in life..and at the same time been anxious, scared of my thoughts..and the chase..

                              Thank You for keeping me in Your Prayers and Thoughts.

                              I think of You often and when I Pray I ask for Blessings of Peace, Health, Abundance & Joy for You and for All My Friends.

                              Hope to keep in touch with You in more frequent times than before..through the list or through email.

                              Wishing You & Everyone A Wonderful Day Ahead,

                              With Love,

                              Nachi

                            • Polly
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 29, 2006

                                Blessings of Love and Joy.

                                Wishing you much love and joyous thanksgiving on your birthday Patti.

                                From our lovingpurelove group and Polly

                              • Polly Menendez
                                Message 15 of 17 , May 29, 2007

                                  For Patti,
                                  on your Birthday.

                                  May you be filled with,
                                   and by, wondrous, infinite, divine love.

                                  Love,
                                  Polly

                                • ilanalotus
                                  Message 16 of 17 , May 30, 2007
                                    Dearest Patti,

                                    Happy Birthday dear one! :)

                                    I have been keeping you in my prayers, every single night (ok, a few
                                    nights I fell asleep before I got to all the names ;) ) for more than
                                    a year. Although I don't often write, I hope you know how much I
                                    treasure you being you and how honored I am to have you as a friend.

                                    with Love,
                                    Irena
                                  • Nachi
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Jan 30, 2008
                                      Dear Angel Heart Friend Patti,

                                      Hi,

                                      I have known no other religion than friendship. I don't know why but its always been like this. I always felt a deep connection about it as if its something sacred, holy.

                                      You are a very dear friend and I think of You often..sometimes through the messages that you share(and as I get to read them) I have seen you change to become more beautiful, wise with time.

                                      I am sorry to know that You have had such hard time. I will be praying for You. More than the Prayers I am seeing You in the Perfection of Light, Love which we all embody but forget to acknowledge in ourselves..may it assist you in your healing.

                                      Your painstaking work of sending choicest seed of wisdom has not gone unnoticed neither in the forums and in the hearts of your dear friends, family..and nor by the Angels or God. I think the bestest medicine is this kindness and love that we offer to each other. What you have shared, and the way you have cared is definitely by your side..like an Angel.

                                      Take Care,

                                      God Bless,

                                      You are Never Away From the Love, Light of God,

                                      Nachi