Re: [lovingpurelove] Fw: Sunday October 21

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2001
      Hi Aaron,

      The times listed are EDT.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 3:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [lovingpurelove] Fw: Sunday October 21

      Polly may I ask you, what time zones are these times listed supposed to be
      in?

      Wishes,
         Aaron

      Posting message to this list:

    • AaronAS@bigfoot.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2001
        EDT, is that the same as EST (eastern standard time) or have I mixed it up
        with a different time zone?
      • Polly A. Menendez
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2001
          Dear Aaron,

          My apologies for not being more specific.  EDT is Eastern Daylight Time, so for mountain time, you are two hours earlier if you have Daylight Time there.  If your area or state stays on Standard Time, then there is a three hour difference, until next weekend when U.S. time zones return to Standard Time.

          Thanks for asking.

          Polly