Re: [lovingpurelove] Fw: Sunday October 21

  • AaronAS@bigfoot.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2001
      Polly may I ask you, what time zones are these times listed supposed to be
      in?

      Wishes,
      Aaron
    • Polly A. Menendez
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2001
        Hi Aaron,

        The times listed are EDT.
        Polly may I ask you, what time zones are these times listed supposed to be
        in?

        Wishes,
           Aaron

        Posting message to this list:

      • AaronAS@bigfoot.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2001
          EDT, is that the same as EST (eastern standard time) or have I mixed it up
          with a different time zone?
        • Polly A. Menendez
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2001
            Dear Aaron,

            My apologies for not being more specific.  EDT is Eastern Daylight Time, so for mountain time, you are two hours earlier if you have Daylight Time there.  If your area or state stays on Standard Time, then there is a three hour difference, until next weekend when U.S. time zones return to Standard Time.

            Thanks for asking.

            Polly