RON

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
      Hello everyone, my name is RON and I think that I am going to like
      this club. Hey Polly your family is beautiful. Its funny you look
      like I thought that you would, Loving. you have caring in your
      face, and your eyes. I still have to feel my way around this club,
      and it looks like fun. ---RON Patti now I know where you were
      hideing.
    • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
        Hi, Ron, and welcome to our group. So glad to have you here with us,
        where we share God's love in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
        JoAnn

        http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2000
          Hello Ron, Glad to have you with us. Welcome to a place that is filled with
          love. Isn't life wonderful? And Polly too, for starting this forum.
          Here is a poem for you all~
          Pattimari

          Miracles
          Miracles come