Angels but not a computer story

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      This is not a computer story, although I could do with one at the moment.
      On Tuesday night I went with a few friends to the opening of a new FM radio station. Planet radio. Their aim is to 'speak the truth". At the moment most employees are volunteers.
      On the way home their was a tremendous and unexpected storm. It was if all the heavens opened and water was just everywhere. This is unusual here in Oz at this time of year. We are in winter and our rain, if any, comes in summer.
      The roads were under water and all cars were crawling along. As the driver, I was asking for all angels to assist as visibility was almost nil. I thought if we stopped we wouldn't start again in all the water. My two friends were also asking for support.
      At one point we were driving through water which almost came up to the floorboards.  The three of us in the car saw an enormous angel come and start walking in front of us. She stayed with us for until we reached home.
      This storm lasted for about 1/2 hour.
      The rain stopped but there was so much water the drains could not cope and so the roads were still under water.
      Another friend who lived in the opposite direction had the same thing happen to him. When the storm was at the peak with no visibility and water up to the floor boards he too saw and angel in front of his car.
      The angels were certainly working hard on Tuesday night here in Brisbane. There were no reported fatalities or of cars washed away. In an area of 3 million plus people this was truly a victory for the angels.
      As the driver I never felt fear and had felt a calmness which can not be explained. .......and our dams certainly need the water most desperately. The drought is not over but a lot more hope for some water for many people
      with love
      Gaele
      PS I KNOW my computer is fine and will be okay when the time is right - an angel told me so.
      I just must need the practice on this laptop.
      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the sub-conscious mind to create a new reality.
       from "Simply the Present Moment" - Gaele Arnott (c) 1998