Fw: Just to Share Celestial Wisdom Card Drawn for Me Today, 06/03/03

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hello All of You Special People on this website:
      I have to apologize again for being so late with this, but I think, from the way I felt all day yesterday and last night, that I had one of those 24-hour bugs because I did not feel well at all yesterday and last night and had symptoms of a virus, especial the stomach cramps (which I still have today) as did my son.  In addition, because I had not slept over three hours a night for about three nights, I was just totally washed-out last night, so I slept until 11:30 a.m., making my whole day behind.   In addition, because of having problems with my breathing today and congestion in my lungs, I know that I now have the beginning of  bronchial infection as well, so I would so much appreciate all of you adding me to your prayers.
      Then I got a call from my friend at church, who I had I talked with on Sunday about fixing my computer, and she informed me that tonight would be the best night for her to come over to look at my computer--which is fine, but which means I do not have a lot of time to spend reading messages because I have to clean the house and wash the dishes from breakfast and lunch.  Since she gets off from work at 5 p.m., that means she will be here around 5:30 p.m.  which leaves me less than two hours to do everything so I guess, that for now, the only thing I wall be able to do is get the information on the cards out.
      On top of that, we had some kind of thunder storm in the middle of the night that apparently affected my computer so now I have no sound and the color is messed up, but I do not have time to mess with it.  So I guess I will just leave that for my technician, Donell, to look at when she gets here.
      So be that as it may, for today, the card I drew for myself was:  "Abundance," which is defined as:  "great plenty; an overflowing quantity; fullness; more than enough."
      And the meaning of this card is:
      "When you choose this card, know that changes for the better are coming your way.  Allow the sense of well-being to surround you or your issue.  Experience emotional abundance--security, support, love, happiness and joy.
      "The abundance card can also refer to your finances (NOTE from me:  Boy, is it time I had some good news about my finances!!).  It may indicate a shift in energy that attracts more money into your life, possibly from unexpected sources.  Let this card invoke a feeling of plenty within you.
      "Participate in the dance of life.  Become involved, stirred into movement.  Reach out and reap the abundance the Universe has to offer you.  Tap into the abundance of the Universe and accept it into your consciousness.  Acknowledge your worth.  That's where it all begins.
      "The time is ripe for you to harvest the fruits of your labor. Be alert for new opportunities.  Expect productive outcomes from facing and moving through your challenges.
      "Let go of any limiting beliefs that may be holding you back.  Trust in an abundant Universe.
      "Remember to ask for assistance from the abundance of Light workers on multidimensions in the Universe: Angels, Guides, Teachers, Ascended Masters, God/Goddess, All That Is.  Just know that you can have it all; everything you want and need is out there fore the taking!!"
      And now for the card I drew from The Course in Miracles Box, it stated:  "...all forgiveness is a gift to yourself."  This was taken from the Workbook, Page 103.
      I do hope each of you is having a great day; once again it is raining and dreary here, and rain is expected for the next four to five days, so forget the sunshine outside; I guess I will just have just to go inside and find the sunshine and rainbows in my heart instead.      May all of you find a way to find sunshine and rainbows in your life as well.
      And, just for luck, please send up a little prayer that my technician, Donell, will be able to find out what in the world is going on with my computer and what is causing all the problems relatively quickly.
      Peace, love and light to all,

      Upgrade Your Email - Click here!