AMZHERE, 5th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 3, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Sympathy & Assistance
      Angels of  ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E’

      5th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      "GOD IS LOVE".

      Behind the appearance of the many is the ONE, the unified field of energy
      which forms the web of life and the body of Divine Consciousness.

      Will and Love together are the Electro-Magnetic sustaining
      life force between the unified field and the individual.

      As individuals grow strings of love and harmonious will with other individuals,
      the energy manifests in perfect symmetrical designs within the web of life.
      This is the source of mandala-like patterns, such as snowflakes,
      reflecting the perfection of Divine Consciousness.

      Feelings of love and harmonious intent form beautiful patterns,
      creating vortexes of magnetism which attract abundant life.

      Divine Providence gives us the responsibility to strengthen the love-will,
      electro-magnetic bonds between the children of God,
      so that harmonious co-operation flows and beautiful patterns form.

      Whenever someone desires or needs the help and assistance of another person, we
      delicately attune their feelings so that even the hardest of hearts melt, and assistance is offered.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E

      We tap the high intelligence of the enlightened mind expressed
      as eloquence, clairvoyance and mystical abilities.
      ---------

      We help the children of God to master feelings and sensations
      in order to control the process of interpersonal influence.
      ---------

      We help you express yourself verbally, articulately, clearly,
      and powerfully with a cheerful good humor to elevate people’s moods.
      ---------

      We inspire you to easily grasp all languages, symbols,
      and meanings of everyone and easily be understood by them.
      ---------

      We evoke highest intuition and universal transference
      of consciousness, influencing the emotions of other people.
      We help you to foresee past, present and future.
      ---------

      We help awaken tremendous ingenuity as long as
      it is used for impeccable service.
      ---------

      We bring attunement to cosmic consciousness
      and the ability to intuitively understand others.’
      ---------

      We bring forth feelings that allow the children of God
      to change any situation into one of healing and enlightenment.

      With our help the most hardened criminals, the most cruel tyrants,
      remember and feel the spark of childhood innocence and love of the Divine
      that burns within their hearts and keeps them alive with each breath.
      With this remembrance comes the opening of the gates of compassion
      and oneness, and the restoration of harmony and love.

      On the 5th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of sympathy
      and assistance, so that all beings may be blessed and live in joy, and heaven manifests on earth.

      "When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped."

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 13 July 2002
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Format: 5 May 2003
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 3, 2003

[...]

        Web Format: 3 July 2003

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 1, 2003

[...]

          Web Format: 1 August 2003
          Polly A. Menendez

          can purchase these books online at:
          www.amaluxherbal.com

          *****

          Together we are One,
          Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

          LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

        • Polly
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 31, 2003

[...]

            Web Format: 31 August 2003

            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 29, 2003

[...]

              Web Format: 29 September 2003

              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 30, 2003

[...]

                Web Format: 30 October 2003

                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 27, 2003

[...]

                    Web Format: 27 December 2003

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 25, 2004

[...]

                      Web Format: 25 January 2004

                      Message 10 of 21 , Feb 24, 2004

[...]

                        Web Format: 24 February 2004

                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 24 11:44 AM

[...]

                          Web Format: 24 March 2004

                          Message 12 of 21 , Apr 23, 2004

[...]

                            A and umlaut A (ae)

                            We tap the high intelligence of the enlightened mind expressed
                            as eloquence, clairvoyance and mystical abilities.

                            Releasing any imperfection in being, will, thought, feeling, and form.
                            ---------

[...]

                            Revised Document: 23 April 2004
                            Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
                            spiritus@...

                            Web Format: 23 April 2004

                            Message 13 of 21 , May 23, 2004

[...]

                              Web Format: 23 May 2004

                              Message 14 of 21 , Jun 21, 2004

[...]

                                Web Format: 21 June 2004

                                Message 15 of 21 , Jul 20, 2004

[...]

                                  Web Format: 20 July 2004

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 19, 2004

[...]

                                    Web Format: 19 August 2004

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 17, 2004

[...]

                                      Web Format: 17 September 2004

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Oct 17, 2004

                                        Note:  Today the sun is in 25 Libra, and the angel message for 25 Libra was sent out day before yesterday.  Tomorrow we will resume the regular daily angel messages with 26 degrees Libra. Sending love and gratitude for omnipotent amazing miracles happening behind the scenes, bringing us Heaven on Earth....Cynthia

[...]

                                        Web Format: 17 October 2004

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Nov 16, 2004

[...]

                                          Web Format: 16 November 2004

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Dec 15, 2004

[...]

[...]