Letter from Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemist, Researcher for
18 years and Professor of Chemistry for 33 yrs.
Dear Government Executive and Employee:
We can all stop spending billions for American dental work
and research. Let me tell you why: I have learned the real
causes of dental cavities and gum infection. People, including
you, will now be able to take care of their own dentistry with
insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities and gum
infections are ended!
A great amount of REPUTABLE DENTAL RESEARCH
proves the following:
1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off
the teeth. ACIDS ALONE EAT THE ENAMEL. There
would be no cavities in the world if all people rinsed acids
from their teeth promptly. Just sip water, milk or other
liquid while eating. Water reacts with acids.
2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have
no action on tooth enamel. SUGARS HAVE NO ACTION ON
3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy
phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel
since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of
human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant
to earth-bound organisms.
4. Teeth reenamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CLEAN
ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY BAR SOAP. ( There are good
toothpastes at the health food stores. Check the ingredients
before buying. Don't get anything with glycerine in it.)
Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes?
Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes
to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with
a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE.
5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in
reenamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar
soap does a perfect job in cleaning the surface. The enamel
thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase
furnishes phosphate to teeth.
6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any bar soap. Not
only bacteria and viruses are destroyed promptly by small
amounts of soap in water, but also white flies and aphids.
Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1 gallon of
water to kill white flies and aphids.
7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the
enamel, is prevented and eventually removed by brushing with
bar soap. Dental procedures to get the badly formed crystals
off dig holes through the enamel. These cavities catch food
and cause gum infection.
8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. Gum pockets
are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the
teeth. Gum pockets, from 1 to 8 mm deep, are also formed
by FLUORIDE, which severs the protein molecules adhering
the gums to the teeth. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS
caused by bacteria which is lodged in the gum pockets.
9. VITAMIN C AND PHOSPHATE help knit the gums back
to the teeth. Pressing against the gums with fingers forces
adhesive materials from the gums onto the teeth, which helps
the process. Abscesses can be offset by holding Cepacol
(14% alcohol) in the mouth 5 minutes.
10. Receding gum surgery will end when the gum pockets
cease. The very mention of the procedure, which involves
transferring flesh from the roof of the mouth to the excised
area of the gums, is a heinous and useless procedure which
ought to pass into oblivion.
11. Removal of flouride from drinking water, pastes or gels
saves the enzyme adenosine diphosphatase so it can deliver
phosphate to calcium at the tooth surface, resulting in a
beautiful, semi-flexible enamel.
12. As stated above, the gums can be reconnected to the
teeth by taking vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (1 tsp) with Arm
and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in1 inch of water, letting it
fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking.
The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure
and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. Sodium
ascorbate is more reactive than ascorbic acid (C) in building
connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective
in killing some viruses and bacteria.
13. Receding gums and plaque are ended when soap is used
for brushing and vitamin C istaken daily as described in #12
14. 30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100%
of Ugandan youths ages 6-10 have no cavities. What does this
15. The reason Ugandan youths have 3 times better teeth than
American youths is because they do not consume as many
acid foods, have no fluoride in their drinking water, have
regular meals rather than sipping acid drinks all day, have more
calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer dentists to
work on their teeth.
16. Dental literature says 42% of Americans over 65 have
no natrual teeth, while 25% of those over 43 have none.
17. Dental literature says Americans age 43 average 32 cavities,
those age 17 have 13 cavities, blacks and poverty stricken
(without calcium and phosphate) ave twice this and the
native Americans have four times this amount. The Native
American plight can be blamed on their poor nutrition,
excessive fluoridation, and free but improper dental care.
18. If fluorication were effective in preventing cavities,
Native Americans would have the least caviites. They
have had forced fluoridation for approximately 62 years.
20. Fluoride in water at I part per million INCREASED
tooth cavities in four large reliable studies 7.22.45 and10%
(average 21 %). The reason far these increases has to do
with the fact that adenosine diphosphatase is destroyed
by fluoride and CALCIUM FLUORIDE which slips into
the enamel, is alien to the tooth composite and makes the
enamel weak, brittle and discolored.
21. The health of American teeth will increase to be very
nearly perfect if the regimen of water rinsing, soap brushing
and taking calcium, phosphate and vitamin C in the diet is
22. Fortunately, we now know the current teeth perfecting
protocol of dentistry with fluoridation is flawed. If the early
estimates of 80% tooth improvement in childrens' teeth by
age 13 were true, each American would now have less than
one cavity. That is far from true. The teeth in America are
in a sorry state, and at the present time are getting worse.
23. Numerous top scientists over the past 60 years have
discarded the theory that fluoride helps teeth, or is a nutrient
helpful to man
24. To avoid fluoride is to prevent more than 114 ailments
listed with references in a book "Good Teeth Birth to Death"
by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. These 114 medical side effects
extend all the way from cancer down to headaches caused
1 ppm fluoride in the water. Thirteen of these side effects
are proved by a double blind study on 60 patients by 12
physicians, 1 pharmacist and 1 attorney.
25. The mechanism for destruction of enzymes by fluoride
has been proven by x-ray studies. Hydrogen bonds are
broken by fluoride.
26. Fluoride is the smallest negative particle on the face of the
earth. Since the fluoried particles are so small and so intensely
negative, they connect with the hydrogen bonds holding the
enzyme coils in place and ruin every enzyme moecule at very
low concentration, around 1-3 ppm. These enzymes are often
3,000 or more times the small size of the fluoride. The effect
27. To avoid fluoride is to prevent the destruction of 83
enzymes listed with references in Good Teeth, Birth to
Death, by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. Fluoride is a severe
biological poison. Being intensely negative, it unlatches
positive hydrogen bonds in enzymes AND proteins.
28. It is fortunate we have learned fluoride is a nerve poison.
Fluoride causes cavities. There is not the slightest doubt.
29. Methylmercury formed from amalgams in the body is
deadly. It causes brain disease. Fillings made of quartzite
and epoxy are a safe substitute.
30. Fluoride harms the economy by making people purchase
other than city water to avoid it. It also harms the economy
by making people dependent an undependable professions
that know nothing about it. Ignorance about fluoride and
what it does is worldwide.
31. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry crack. If you chew
ice, teeth may crumble. Teeth do have a breaking strength.
32. LOOK IN YOUR MOUTH. Tell the dentist(s) what you
want done and get several bids for examination and work.
Save your fortunes. We now know we can cancel the green
light given by Harry Truman with the help of Congress to
subsicize dentistry. Billions of dollare being wasted in this
regard (Public Law 755, June 24,1948) can now be
returned to the taxpayers.
I hope you will put this information in the hands of your
Congress persons so they and we may alert the newspapers,
radio and TV stations, magazines, and all other news media as
well as their friends, families, and associates about this giant
leap in dental technology.
I ask for your feedback on this letter and I would also like you
to ask for feedback from the ones you contact. THIS IS VERY
Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Chemistry
ADDRESSEE: Please mall a copy of this letter to
your Congressperson, asking what they are going to do about
this terrible incompetence and waste in dentistry and
gov-rnment spending. Thanking you, I am Gerard F. Judd.
PARTIAL CREDENTIALS OF DR JUDD --
October 24, 2002 --
6615 W Lupine, Glendale AZ 85304
1. Ph.D. from Purdue University.
2. Researcher in industry: 18 yrs.
3. Prof of chemistry: 33 yrs; retired professor emeritus.
4. Fluoride laboratory studies: Linde, Purdue, Wright Field and
Phoenix College, 13 yrs.
5. Author, revised: Good Teeth Birth to Death, 117 pp. July 1997.
6. Author, revised: Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, 305 pp.
7. Author, Workbook, Self Quizzes and Laboratory Assignments
for Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, July 16, 1997.
8. Author, Chemical Hygiene Plan, 89 pp, 4-23-1998.
9. Speaker, writer, radio host, bookseller, age 79, continuing
October 24, 2002.
10. Fighter for truth in practical uses of chemistry.
Love and Peace Prevail,
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG Anti-virus system (http://grisoft.com)
Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002
Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
- many thanks for forwarding, Carol!
And here is a Great site on tooth self-healing and care:
"*The* Site for Dental Self-Sufficiency"
and it does work from my experience, I have some half-eaten ;-) teeth in the invisible back range of the mouth. I had originally the poisonous amalgam fillings removed and replaced by gold, now I am hoping for all these gold fillings to remove themselves (a couple have fallen out) and leave the tooth open. With my way of mostly organic and healthy eating (including quite often some "unhealthy" sweets, in fact), cleaning and *believing*, I managed to harden the remaining material of these back-range teeth to the point that there is no caries on them...
(caries as so beautifully explained on www.oramedia.com is probably nothing but a "thinning" (erosion) of the mineral/atomic latticework comprising the tooth, thus making it "softer", a process that can happen every day in rhythm with what we eat, saliva acidity etc. The reverse process of refilling in the holes in the latticework (remineralization) happens just as regularly if we allow it to via right eating, cleaning etc.
My vision is to regrow all my damaged teeth into their original perfection and I know I will... (my teeth are my only weak point physically, I read it has to do with a "weak", ie probably underenergised root chakra, again having to do with lack of "grounding" etc. which makes a lot of sense). In my chart, "earth" is also the weakest part...
I did read a few reports of adults (at least one of them quoting from a mainstream paper) spontaneously regrowing teeth "from scratch"...