Dental Health

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003

      DENTAL HEALTH

      Letter from Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemist, Researcher for

      18 years and Professor of Chemistry for 33 yrs.

      April 2002

      Dear Government Executive and Employee:

      We can all stop spending billions for American dental work

      and research. Let me tell you why: I have learned the real

      causes of dental cavities and gum infection. People, including

      you, will now be able to take care of their own dentistry with

      insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities and gum

      infections are ended!

      A great amount of REPUTABLE DENTAL RESEARCH

      proves the following:

      1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off

      the teeth. ACIDS ALONE EAT THE ENAMEL. There

      would be no cavities in the world if all people rinsed acids

      from their teeth promptly. Just sip water, milk or other

      liquid while eating. Water reacts with acids.

      2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have

      no action on tooth enamel. SUGARS HAVE NO ACTION ON

      THE ENAMEL.

      3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy

      phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel

      since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of

      human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant

      to earth-bound organisms.

      4. Teeth reenamalize when clean. TO MAKE TEETH CLEAN

      ONE BRUSHES WITH ANY BAR SOAP. ( There are good

      toothpastes at the health food stores.  Check the ingredients

      before buying. Don't get anything with glycerine in it.)

      Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes?

      Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes

      to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with

      a film and CANNOT PROPERLY REENAMELIZE.

      5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in

      reenamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Bar

      soap does a perfect job in cleaning the surface. The enamel

      thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase

      furnishes phosphate to teeth.

      6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any bar soap. Not

      only bacteria and viruses are destroyed promptly by small

      amounts of soap in water, but also white flies and aphids.

      Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1 gallon of

      water to kill white flies and aphids.

      7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the

      enamel, is prevented and eventually removed by brushing with

      bar soap. Dental procedures to get the badly formed crystals

      off dig holes through the enamel. These cavities catch food

      and cause gum infection.

      8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. Gum pockets

      are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the

      teeth. Gum pockets, from 1 to 8 mm deep, are also formed

      by  FLUORIDE, which severs the protein molecules adhering

      the gums to the teeth. SOAP PREVENTS GINGIVITIS

      caused by bacteria which is lodged in the gum pockets.

      9. VITAMIN C AND PHOSPHATE help knit the gums back

      to the teeth. Pressing against the gums with fingers forces

      adhesive materials from the gums onto the teeth, which helps

      the process. Abscesses can be offset by holding Cepacol

      (14% alcohol) in the mouth 5 minutes.

      10. Receding gum surgery will end when the gum pockets

      cease. The very mention of the procedure, which involves

      transferring flesh from the roof of the mouth to the excised

      area of the gums, is a heinous and useless procedure which

      ought to pass into oblivion.

      11. Removal of flouride from drinking water, pastes or gels

      saves the enzyme adenosine diphosphatase so it can deliver

      phosphate to calcium at the tooth surface, resulting in a

      beautiful, semi-flexible enamel.

      12. As stated above, the gums can be reconnected to the

      teeth by taking vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (1 tsp) with Arm

      and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in1 inch of water, letting it

      fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking.

      The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure

      and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. Sodium

      ascorbate is more reactive than ascorbic acid  (C) in building

      connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective

      in killing some viruses and bacteria.

      13. Receding gums and plaque are ended when soap is used

      for brushing and vitamin C istaken daily as described in #12

      14. 30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100%

      of Ugandan youths ages 6-10 have no cavities. What does this

      tell us?

      15. The reason Ugandan youths have 3 times better teeth than

      American youths is because they do not consume as many

      acid foods, have no fluoride in their drinking water, have

      regular meals rather than sipping acid drinks all day, have more

      calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer dentists to

      work on their teeth.

      16. Dental literature says 42% of Americans over 65 have

      no natrual teeth, while 25% of those over 43 have none.

      17. Dental literature says Americans age 43 average 32 cavities,

      those age 17 have 13 cavities, blacks and poverty stricken

      (without calcium and phosphate) ave twice this and the

      native Americans have four times this amount. The Native

      American plight can be blamed on their poor nutrition,

      excessive fluoridation, and free but improper dental care.

      18. If fluorication were effective in preventing cavities,

      Native Americans would have the least caviites.  They

      have had forced fluoridation for approximately 62 years.

      20. Fluoride in water at I part per million INCREASED

      tooth cavities in four large reliable studies 7.22.45 and10%

      (average 21 %). The reason far these increases has to do

      with the fact that adenosine diphosphatase is destroyed

      by fluoride and CALCIUM FLUORIDE which slips into

      the enamel, is alien to the tooth composite and makes the

      enamel weak, brittle and discolored.

      21. The health of American teeth will increase to be very

      nearly perfect if the regimen of water rinsing, soap brushing

      and taking calcium, phosphate and vitamin C in the diet is

      implemented.

      22. Fortunately, we now know the current teeth perfecting

      protocol of dentistry with fluoridation is flawed. If the early

      estimates of 80% tooth improvement in childrens' teeth by

      age 13 were true, each American would now have less than

      one cavity.  That is far from true.  The teeth in America are

      in a sorry state, and at the present time are getting worse.

      23. Numerous top scientists over the past 60 years have

      discarded the theory that fluoride helps teeth, or is a nutrient

      helpful to man

      24. To avoid fluoride is to prevent more than 114 ailments

      listed with references in a book "Good Teeth Birth to Death"

      by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. These 114 medical side effects

      extend all the way from cancer down to headaches caused

      1 ppm fluoride in the water. Thirteen of these side effects

      are proved by a double blind study on 60 patients by 12

      physicians, 1 pharmacist and 1 attorney.

      25. The mechanism for destruction of enzymes by fluoride

      has been proven by x-ray studies. Hydrogen bonds are

      broken by fluoride.

      26. Fluoride is the smallest negative particle on the face of the

      earth. Since the fluoried particles are so small and so intensely

      negative, they connect with the hydrogen bonds holding the

      enzyme coils in place and ruin every enzyme moecule at very

      low concentration, around 1-3 ppm. These enzymes are often

      3,000 or more times the small size of the fluoride. The effect

      is ruinous.

      27. To avoid fluoride is to prevent the destruction of 83

      enzymes listed with references in Good Teeth, Birth to

      Death, by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. Fluoride is a severe

      biological poison. Being intensely negative, it unlatches

      positive  hydrogen bonds in enzymes AND proteins.

      28. It is fortunate we have learned fluoride is a nerve poison.

      Fluoride causes cavities. There is not the slightest doubt.

      29. Methylmercury formed from amalgams in the body is

      deadly. It causes brain disease. Fillings made of quartzite

      and epoxy are a safe substitute.

      30. Fluoride harms the economy by making people purchase

      other than city water to avoid it.  It also harms the economy

      by making people dependent  an undependable professions

      that know nothing about it. Ignorance about fluoride and

      what it does is worldwide.

      31. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry crack. If you chew

      ice, teeth may crumble. Teeth do have a breaking strength.

      32. LOOK IN YOUR MOUTH. Tell the dentist(s) what you

      want done and get several bids for examination and work.

      Save your fortunes. We now know we can cancel the green

      light given by Harry Truman with the help of Congress to

      subsicize dentistry.  Billions of dollare being wasted in this

      regard (Public Law 755, June  24,1948) can now be

      returned to the taxpayers.

      I hope you will put this information in the hands of your

      Congress persons so they and we may alert the newspapers,

      radio and TV stations, magazines, and all other news media as

      well as their friends, families, and associates about this giant

      leap in dental technology.

      I ask for your feedback on this letter and I would also like you

      to ask for feedback from the ones you contact. THIS IS VERY

      IMPORTANT!

      Respectfully yours,

      Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Chemistry

      ADDRESSEE: Please mall a copy of this letter to

      your Congressperson, asking what they are going to do about

      this terrible incompetence and waste in dentistry and

      gov-rnment spending. Thanking you, I am Gerard F. Judd.

      PARTIAL CREDENTIALS OF DR JUDD --

      October 24, 2002 --

      6615 W Lupine, Glendale AZ 85304

      1. Ph.D. from Purdue University.

      2. Researcher in industry: 18 yrs.

      3. Prof of chemistry: 33 yrs; retired professor emeritus.

      4. Fluoride laboratory studies: Linde, Purdue, Wright Field and

          Phoenix College, 13 yrs.

      5. Author, revised: Good Teeth Birth to Death, 117 pp. July 1997.

      6. Author, revised: Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, 305 pp.

          July 1997.

      7. Author, Workbook, Self Quizzes and Laboratory Assignments

          for Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, July 16, 1997.

      8. Author, Chemical Hygiene Plan, 89 pp, 4-23-1998.

      9. Speaker, writer, radio host, bookseller, age 79, continuing

          October 24, 2002.

      10. Fighter for truth in practical uses of chemistry.

      Love and Peace Prevail,

      Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      --
      L. Hughes

    • birdof@paradisenow.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        many thanks for forwarding, Carol!

        And here is a Great site on tooth self-healing and care:

        www.oramedia.com
        "*The* Site for Dental Self-Sufficiency"

        and it does work from my experience, I have some half-eaten ;-) teeth in the invisible back range of the mouth. I had originally the poisonous amalgam fillings removed and replaced by gold, now I am hoping for all these gold fillings to remove themselves (a couple have fallen out) and leave the tooth open. With my way of mostly organic and healthy eating (including quite often some "unhealthy" sweets, in fact), cleaning and *believing*, I managed to harden the remaining material of these back-range teeth to the point that there is no caries on them...
        (caries as so beautifully explained on www.oramedia.com is probably nothing but a "thinning" (erosion) of the mineral/atomic latticework comprising the tooth, thus making it "softer", a process that can happen every day in rhythm with what we eat, saliva acidity etc. The reverse process of refilling in the holes in the latticework (remineralization) happens just as regularly if we allow it to via right eating, cleaning etc.

        My vision is to regrow all my damaged teeth into their original perfection and I know I will... (my teeth are my only weak point physically, I read it has to do with a "weak", ie probably underenergised root chakra, again having to do with lack of "grounding" etc. which makes a lot of sense). In my chart, "earth" is also the weakest part...

        I did read a few reports of adults (at least one of them quoting from a mainstream paper) spontaneously regrowing teeth "from scratch"...

        Ulla