prayer from sai baba

  • Sianna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003

        Blessing from Sai Baba

      Here is a blessing from Sai Baba(coutesy of Lynda Small), which has
      been passed on to me...and I pass it on to you. They say this is
      really miraculous. Things start happening within 24 hours...so be on
      the lookout...and enjoy.

      OM SAI RAM, Dear Friends,
      Om Namah Shirdi Sai Baba
      Om Shirdi Sai Baba Prasanam
      Om Shanti Om Shanti
      Om Shirdi Sai Baba Prasanam
      Om Shanti Om Shanti
      Om Shirdi Sai Baba Prasanam
      Om Shanti Om Shanti Om Shanti

      This prayer has been sent to you to bring special, quiet blessings
      into your life. This originated from Visiongaram in Andhra Pradesh,
      India, and has been sent around the world many times. You will have
      a direct experience of these blessings within a few days of
      receiving this holy letter.

      Sai Baba is a real avatar (master saint). You need not know or
      believe this nor be superstitious in any way. This is not a joke.
      Some extraordinarily positive development will take place in your
      life within one month. Please send this message to 10 people whom
      you think could be blessed by a statement of God's grace. Do not
      keep this letter to yourself.

      Please forward it and then delete it within 96 hours after you have
      received it.

      Please forward it and observe your "Kismet" on the fourth day. Just
      wish
      your family and friends "good fortune and good health."

      May you start your day with love, fill your day with love, and end
      your day with love.

      Some people practice love
      others know how to love naturally.