NOW

  • DrSABrown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      NOW
      Where were you when silence rang its bell of sound.
      Were you lost or were you found.
      Were you here or were you there
      And if not were you anywhere
      Somewhen within the spaces of the written word
      Some place where the sounds of what was is no longer heard
      A world where neither you nor I
      can hear the answer to the reason why
      And in this place of empty time and empty space
      Do we not know the presence of a timeless grace
      Yesterday like the snowflake settling on the ground
      what once was lost is now no longer found
      And where is now pray tell he asks
      As he sips the Wine of God from his empty flask
      I long forgot the presence of a furtive mind
      for not having lost my way, I also cannot find
      Not having not I cannot seek
      nor strength to add to that which is not weak
      No up no down and places which are there
      no place to not be for all is here
      I am the dream from which I must awake
      and having done so there is naught to leave or take
      No place to go and no place to stay
      No sleeping night and waking day
      No past no future no present where to be
      I am but the eye of God and all that I do see
      So you who think that time is passing by
      will you soon pass before my eye
      And when you do and choose to look at me
      that which you are will in that moment come to be.
      Stephen A. Brown
      6/03/03

      Much Love in Spirit,

      Stephen (Dak976 at Yahoo Messenger)