Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fwd: THE DAILY GURU / the will of God?

  • peter henry daley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 2:27 AM
      Yes I agree, Ulla,
      Perfection exists in The Absolute, but there some
      levels of being, where they who have an existence are said to be "perfect".
      Examples: The Perfects of Saturn, The Lords of Karma,The Logoi of the Suns,
      and yet even these are supposed to be evolving to greater degrees of
      perfection.
      And so Absolute Pefection appertains to The Absolute, as does the perception
      of Absolute Truth, which I seem to recall, is said to be withheld from even
      the Highest Gods.
      The only God which is relevant to our present phase,
      is the Logos of the Sun, through which All Life and Energies derive, even
      that energy which is Manas(Mind).
      The "servant" united with The Higher Self has
      abandoned Freewill, and is then on the threshold of what is the Real Journey
      of The Quest, and which seemingly has no end.
      My limited perception tells me that The Godhead is
      never to be known in the sense of Complete Union, and is reserved for the
      Last Day ("Be With US") at the end of the The Grand Cycle.

      Peter(phdaley@...)
      URL (www.users.bigpond.com/phdaley)