Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fwd: THE DAILY GURU / the will of God?

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Dear Ulla,

      I think the only reality about the will of God, would be that people feel the Ever-Presence of the Living Spirit of God.  If each person were awakened to their intricate relationship between the Spirit within them and the All-Abiding Presence, we would all be living life together in love and harmony.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        Yes I agree, Ulla,
        Perfection exists in The Absolute, but there some
        levels of being, where they who have an existence are said to be "perfect".
        Examples: The Perfects of Saturn, The Lords of Karma,The Logoi of the Suns,
        and yet even these are supposed to be evolving to greater degrees of
        perfection.
        And so Absolute Pefection appertains to The Absolute, as does the perception
        of Absolute Truth, which I seem to recall, is said to be withheld from even
        the Highest Gods.
        The only God which is relevant to our present phase,
        is the Logos of the Sun, through which All Life and Energies derive, even
        that energy which is Manas(Mind).
        The "servant" united with The Higher Self has
        abandoned Freewill, and is then on the threshold of what is the Real Journey
        of The Quest, and which seemingly has no end.
        My limited perception tells me that The Godhead is
        never to be known in the sense of Complete Union, and is reserved for the
        Last Day ("Be With US") at the end of the The Grand Cycle.

        Peter(phdaley@...)
        URL (www.users.bigpond.com/phdaley)