Re: Lists andTthings

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Dear Mike & Lovingpurelove group,

      Just a note to say that I love what you've been, and trust that any new avenues you and we may travel will be in full awareness of divine potential.  We are blessed to be the spirits that we are, and the greatest of all is gently guiding our ways.  I think your letter is musing over finding a gentle, peaceful, perfect balance for everyone to enjoy.  I will try contemplation on this, and see too, if I may direct my energy in such a fine manner.

      With love and tender care,
      Polly