13 Gemini, The Angels of Diplomacy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003

      13 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Diplomacy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Paschy"

      Beloved,

      As the Children of Light embrace and embody polarity with all encompassing unconditional love through the path of mental wisdom, as they have learned from the previous degrees of Gemini, they are in a position to bring enlightenment to all peoples and all beings of the universe.

      We help a Child of Light become ‘a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets

      which are only known by a few diplomats.  In difficult diplomatic matters’

      we inspire the seeker of these methods to achieve full success.

      The thirst for spiritual perfection is the instinct of the indwelling Divine Consciousness, longing for unity with Divine Light.  The longing for spiritual perfection exists in all Beings. This thirst for spiritual perfection is the divine virtue of the letter P of our name.  This virtue shines with a dark gray light.

      To become an accomplished diplomat requires an attunement to tact and grace

      and a longing for perfection of divine harmony to manifest on earth.

      As you know, INTENT that is in harmony with Divine Will, with the Unified Field, the Web of Life, desires only the highest good of all concerned.

      Understanding the oneness of all life is the source of Wisdom.  Wisdom and enlightenment is the divine virtue of the letter A of our name. This virtue shines with a light blue light.

      The INTENT of the individual aligned with the INTENT of the ALL gives access to unlimited all-penetrating- POWER.  All-penetrating-power, or will, is the divine virtue of the letter S, and this virtue shines with a purple red light.

      We bring access to absolute clarity and the highest purity of all ideas, which is the letter Ch of our name.  We combine this virtue with high intuition concerning the rhythm of life and harmony-legality, the letter Y, to every Child of Light on the path of diplomacy. The rhythm of life shines with a pink light, and gives a high state of prophecy.

      Regardless of the immensity of the problems, we inspire eventual success in all diplomatic endeavors.

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time there was a powerful aristocrat named Javid who had been born with a deep longing for spiritual perfection to manifest on earth.

      He had always asked Divine Providence to let him be of service in this regard.

       One evening he was standing in the foyer of a grand palace that was owned by the shrewd and powerful Ambassador of his country.

      Javid was glad to be out of the chill on this dark and gloomy night.

       Rumors of war had been circulating for weeks, and his inner guidance had told him to come to the Palace this night and do what he could to avert a meltdown of diplomatic relations.

       He heard sounds of confusion and anger in the murmur of the crowd in the next room.

       It was getting worse by the moment.

      As he entered the room, he surveyed all of the powerful elite gathered here on this fateful night, and saw that there was no one there who could stop the avalanche of revenge and resentment that was rapidly escalating by the moment.

       Anger and revenge was building up to fever pitch, war was the total focus of everyone’s conversation.

        He realized it was up to him to avert the war that was in the making.

      He turned and faced the glittering reception hall.

      Even though almost everyone secretely dreaded war, none of the others had any idea how to solve the problems facing them.  They were all too caught up in the passion of patriotism, hatred and pay-back.

      History had been cruel in this part of the world.

       Too many people had already died.

      Too many promises had been made and broken.

       Something had to be done.

       He closed his eyes and prayed to the heavenly hosts of ‘Paschy’ for inspiration.

      He prayed fervently, "You must help me pull off a miracle, many miracles, to heal this wound and protect the hearts and souls of the people and of the land."

      The sly Ambassador appeared mysteriously at his side.

      With the light in his aura changing to dark gray, Javid infused the ambassador’s soul with the longing for spiritual perfection.

      The light in Javid’s aura became a light violet, and going deeply within, he connected with purity and perfect clarity with the Divine Soul that had been hidden beneath the darkness in this man’s heart.

      Suddenly the ambassador whispered, "Javid, my friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

      Javid turned and looked him deeply and directly.

       A beautiful pink light appeared in Javid’s aura, and suddenly he knew intuitively that the Ambassador was the key to the whole situation.

      "Ambassador," he replied, as a light blue light opened up within him clairvoyance, clairaudience, and eloquence, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

      Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea what Javid was referring to.

      Javid continued, "I hear that you have come up with the most brilliant plan for defusing the situation on the disputed territory."

      Quickly the Ambassador’s mind performed a thousand calculations; what could Javid be talking about? He had to find out what Javid knew!

      Javid casually turned and picked up his goblet of wine. "Ambassador," he said looking him in the eye with great admiration, "I cannot believe that no one thought of this plan before.”

      Javid’s aura turned a purple red, as omnipotent courage and conviction, to bring about the highest good of all concerned, filled him.

      “I just wish that you had spoken of this sooner,” Javid continued, “ I am sure it will lead to the cure for all of our problems. Surely you will be hailed as a great hero for generations to come."

      By this time the ambassador was completely mystified.

      What was this brilliant plan that Javid kept thanking him for?

      Was this a joke, a hoax?

      He looked suspiciously and said, fishing for a clue of what Javid was talking about, " I am glad that you appreciate it. I did not want to announce it before I was certain that it would work."

      Javid placed his hand on the ambassadors elbow and led him to a small alcove off the main ballroom.

       Sitting down, Javid again looked at him deeply, " I have to hand it to you Ambassador, you certainly had us all fooled."

      With encouragement from the Angels of ‘Paschy’, Javid took a giant risk.

       He took both of the Ambassador’s hands in his own and closed his eyes. He said quietly to the Ambassador, "Let us pray, you and I, for the success of your plan."

      The Ambassador closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt himself shift into another reality in another time and another place.

       He was a small child again, playing in his Mother’s garden on the outskirts of the village. The cows lowed far off in the distance; a dragonfly hovered over the brilliant and towering flowers.

      It had been many years since he had remembered his childhood. He recalled a time before the great war—the era when great suffering had destroyed the fabric of his life and

      hardened his heart, but always thereafter left him with an undertone of sadness suffusing his consciousness.  This was a time before all that.

      Deep, deep he went into the memory.  All awareness of the glittering ballroom faded.

       He was looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar.

       How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat and how helpless!

      Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

      "Here, my pet," she softly answered, "Put him here on the flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a beautiful butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

      From his reverie of this early childhood memory, he felt the healing balm of divine harmony pervade his whole being, and from this, he drew great comfort.

       As he reminisced, in an instant he realized that he really did know what needed to be done to restore peace and order to the region.  Javid was right.

      Suddenly he jerked back to the present and looked with alarm at Javid. "What did you do?", he asked nervously. "How did you do that?"

      They looked at one another intently for a long moment with a sense of humble recognition.

       Javid said nothing.

      A long silence followed.

      Then Javid said, " Ambassador Sir, I think your plan to restore the disputed territory to the insurgents is brilliant, especially since it is a difficult region of little practical use to the economy.  It will make you a hero in the minds of their people and foil their secret plan, their attempt, to use superior weaponry to gain control of our country."

      The Ambassador’s head snapped back and a look of fear passed over his face.

       As Javid had spoken he had felt his heart flutter and he suddenly remembered that his doctor had NOT given him a clean bill of health. He knew that his time was short, and if he

      were to follow through with this vision, he could not delay.

      “When your people hear about the enemy’s secret plans of horror,” Javid continued, “they will realize what a brilliant strategy you used to save them all. You will be seen as a hero on both sides!  You will be hailed as an angel of peace! It is positively brilliant!”

      The Ambassador closed his eyes. This was a brilliant plan!  Why hadn’t he thought of it?  It was so simple and obvious, he couldn’t believe that he had not seen it before! There was a profound pause as he felt his heart fluttering dangerously once again.

       He collected himself and opened his eyes saying casually, once again the sly manipulator, "I am surprised that you knew of my plans!  But however you knew, I wish to thank you for reminding me of the necessity of haste in this matter. You will be pleased to see that the plan gets implemented immediately."

      Javid moved away.

       The Ambassador sat alone for a moment and remembered the butterfly. How he longed for his Mother’s touch!

      As he sat feeling his Mother’s love, the glamour of power and prestige left him like a mist rising off of a lake.

       He sat there alone with his own soul.

        Faced with his own impending death, a deep transformation was at work.

      The next day he made calls and set up meetings.

       In a week the army had pulled out of the disputed territory.

       The plan proved brilliant and he and his government were hailed as heroes by the simple common people of both sides. No one wanted war.

       The people remembered that historically they had more in common with each other than they had differences.  They wanted peace.

       On a spiritual level, they were ready to forgive and remember that they were one people of kindred blood and origin.

      The wonderful change in the Ambassador’s character continued.  He was changing from a worm to a splendid creature of soaring spiritual strength. In spite of his weak and failing heart, he used his remaining time to bring even greater stability to the region.  The heavenly hosts surrounded him, giving him inspiration and guidance.

      He arranged to have the cunning firebrands of the people, military, and government of both sides, who sought war for personal glory and profit, exposed, removed, and in the worst cases, convicted of treason.  He did everything he could to make sure that empty positions were filled with sincere people committed to bring peace and freedom for everyone, who knew the value of living in harmony.

      The next spring he died.  People from both countries mourned.

      As they read his eulogy, a magnificent butterfly kissed the words inscribed on his monument.

       It read: "Here lies a true hero of two countries no longer at war.  This is the man who finally brought peace, unselfishly, who reminded us that borders are man made whereas kinship among all peoples is created by God.”

      Over his grave, for many years, beautiful flowers bloomed, with butterflies of many hues tasting their nectar.  The perfume of these flowers spread far downwind, blessing the neighboring town, and reminding the people of the beauty of peace and goodwill.

      ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

      P…’Our longing for spiritual perfection is expressed as devoted humble service.’

      *

      A…’We confer enlightened wisdom which takes the form of eloquence, mental powers and artistic talents.’

      *

      S…We totally control humans and their consciousness and bestow clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy.’

      *

      Ch…’We unveil secret knowledge about life and death, how to solve all mysteries of the water element and principles of subtle fluidity’.

      *

      Y…We teach humans to see and know prophetically the fate of all creatures, man or animal, infallibly.’

      *

      The melody created by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, G sharp, D sharp, and C sharp.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note: Some of the links that were not working or were incorrect are now corrected below.

      For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
       ******

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep
      Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
      logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
      consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
      Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE
      NORMAL
      RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
      Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
      and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *
      ******

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
      guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.
      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lesser laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WIL

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2004

        13 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Diplomacy

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Paschy"

        Beloved,

        As the Children of Light embrace and embody polarity with all encompassing unconditional love, through the path of mental wisdom, they are in a position to bring enlightenment to all peoples and all beings of the universe.

        We help a Child of Light and Love become ‘a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets which are only known by a few diplomats’.  In difficult diplomatic matters  we inspire the seeker of these methods to achieve full success.

        The thirst for spiritual perfection is an instinct that comes from indwelling Divine Consciousness and Feeling in all of Creation.  It is the longing for unity with Divine Light.  The longing for spiritual perfection exists in all Beings. This thirst for spiritual perfection is the virtue of shining with a dark gray light.  This virtue is awakened in others by a successful diplomat.

        An accomplished diplomat must have an attunement to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, letter A, which gives mystical faculties such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence and artistic talent, as well as the ability to release imperfection in self and others, umlaut A, ae. Understanding the Oneness of all life is the source of Wisdom, letter A, shining with a light blue light.

         Diplomacy also requires omnipotence, courage, control over others and an understanding and mastery of the cycles and rhythms of life, letter Y.

        As you know, INTENT that is in harmony with Omnipotent Divine Will, letter Sch, desires only the highest good of all concerned, the highest good of every part of the Unified Field, the Web of Life. The INTENT of the individual aligned with the INTENT of the ALL gives access to unlimited, omnipotent, all-penetrating- POWER.  Omnipotence letter Sch, shines with a blazing red light.

        This is combined with high intuition concerning the rhythm of life and harmony-legality, the letter Y, shining with a pink light.  This virtue awakens a high state of prophecy.

        Regardless of the immensity of the problems, we inspire eventual success in all diplomatic endeavors.

        Here is one of our stories:

        THE REBIRTH OF LOVE

        Once upon a time shortly before the Golden Age,  there was a powerful aristocrat who had been born with a deep longing for spiritual perfection to manifest on earth.

        He had always asked Divine Providence to let him be of service to bring Heaven on Earth.

         One evening he was standing in the glittering and imposing foyer of the grand palace owned by his country’s shrewd and powerful Ambassador. Javid’s inner guidance had told him to come to the Palace this night and do what he could to avert a meltdown of diplomatic relations.

        On this dark and gloomy night, rumors of war were circulating as they had been for weeks.

         Javid could hear sounds of confusion and anger in the murmur of the crowd in the next room.

        The situation was getting worse by the moment.

        As he entered the room, he surveyed all of the powerful elite gathered here on this fateful night, and saw that there was no one there who could stop the avalanche of revenge and resentment that was rapidly escalating moment by moment.

        War was the total focus of everyone’s conversation, anger and revenge were building up to fever pitch.

          Inner guidance told him that it was up to him to avert the war that was in the making.

        With infinite courage and the omnipotent power of Divine Providence Itself,  he turned and faced the glittering reception hall.

        Even though almost everyone secretely dreaded war, they were all too caught up in political bribery and blackmail, and the passion of patriotism, ego, hatred and pay-back.

        None of the others had any idea how to solve the problems facing them.

        History had been cruel in this part of the world.

         Too many people had already died.

        Too many promises had been made and broken.

         Something had to be done.

         He closed his eyes and evoked the heavenly hosts of ‘Paschy’ for help and inspiration.

        He prayed fervently, "You must help me pull off a miracle, many miracles, to heal this wound and protect the hearts and souls of the people and of the land, and lead us all into spiritual perfection."

        Just then,the sly Ambassador appeared mysteriously at his side.

        Breathing out the dark gray light of the longing for spiritual perfection, Javid infused the ambassador’s emotions with the longing for unity with Divine Light.

        Then Javid concentrated on wisdom and enlightenment, and the light in Javid’s aura became a light blue. Going deeply within, he connected with purity and perfect clarity with the Divine Soul, the perfect Divine Blueprint, that had been hidden beneath the darkness of the ambassador’s heart.

        Next, a brilliant red light shone within Javid as he meditated on Omnipotence, and he attuned to the penetrating power of Divine Will for the Highest Good of All Concerned that indwells every being in Creation.  With his outbreath, he gained control of the ambassador, by enlivening the ambassador’s own indwelling Divine Will for the highest good.

        Suddenly the ambassador whispered, "Javid, my friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

        Javid turned and looked at him deeply and affectionately.

         A beautiful pink light appeared in Javid’s aura, and suddenly he saw the future, and knew that the Ambassador was the key to the whole situation.

        "Ambassador," he replied, with clairvoyance, and eloquence, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

        Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea what Javid was referring to.

        Javid continued, "I hear that you have come up with the most brilliant plan for defusing the situation on the disputed territory."

        Quickly the Ambassador’s mind performed a thousand calculations; what could Javid be talking about? He had to find out what Javid knew!

        Javid casually turned and picked up his goblet of wine. "Ambassador," he said looking him in the eye with great admiration, "I cannot believe that no one thought of this plan before.”

        Javid’s aura turned blazing red, as omnipotent power, courage, conviction, and control, to bring about the highest good of all concerned, emanated from him.

        “I just wish that you had spoken of this sooner,” Javid continued, “ I am sure it will lead to the cure for all of our problems. Surely you will be hailed as a great hero for generations to come."

        By this time the ambassador was completely mystified.

        What was this brilliant plan that Javid kept thanking him for?

        Was this a joke, a hoax?

        He looked suspiciously and said, fishing for a clue of what Javid was talking about, " I am glad that you appreciate it. I did not want to announce it before I was certain that it would work."

        Javid placed his hand on the ambassadors elbow and led him to a small alcove off the main ballroom.

         Sitting down, Javid again looked at him deeply, " I have to hand it to you Ambassador, you certainly had us all fooled."

        With encouragement from the Angels of ‘Paschy’, Javid took the next step.

         He took both of the Ambassador’s hands in his own and closed his eyes. He said quietly to the Ambassador, "Let us pray, you and I, for the success of your plan."

        The Ambassador closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt himself shift into another reality in another time and another place.

         He was a small child again, playing in his Mother’s garden on the outskirts of the village. Contented cows lowed far off in the distance; a dragonfly hovered over the brilliant and towering flowers.

        It had been many years since he had remembered his childhood.

         He was recalling a time before the great war—before the war that had destroyed the fabric of his life and hardened his heart.

        And even though his heart had shut down in the horrible suffering of the war, he had always carried an undertone of sadness suffusing his consciousness.

          Now suddenly he was magically reliving a time before the sadness.

        All awareness of the glittering ballroom had faded.

        Deep, deep he went into his remembrance.

         He was looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar.

         How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat and how helpless!

        Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

        "Here, my pet," she softly answered, "Put him here on the flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a beautiful butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

        From his reverie of this early childhood memory, he felt the healing balm of divine harmony pervade his whole being, and from this, he drew great comfort.

         As he reminisced, in an instant he realized that he really did know what needed to be done to restore peace and order to the region.  Javid was right.

        Suddenly he jerked back to the present and looked with alarm at Javid. "What did you do?", he asked nervously. "How did you do that?"

        They looked at one another intently for a long moment with a sense of humble recognition.

         Javid said nothing.

        A long silence followed.

        Then Javid said, " Ambassador Sir, I think your plan to restore the disputed territory to the insurgents is brilliant, especially since it is a difficult region of little practical use to the economy.  It will make you a hero in the minds of their people and foil their secret plan, their attempt, to steal and use superior weaponry to gain control of our country."

        The Ambassador’s head snapped back and a look of fear passed over his face.

         As Javid had spoken he had felt his heart flutter and he suddenly remembered that his doctor had NOT given him a clean bill of health.

        He knew that his time was short, and if he

        were to follow through with this vision, he could not delay.

        “When your people hear about the enemy’s secret plans of horror,” Javid continued, “they will realize what a brilliant strategy you used to save them all. You will be seen as a hero on both sides!  You will be hailed as an angel of peace! It is positively brilliant!”

        The Ambassador closed his eyes.

        This was a brilliant plan!

         Why hadn’t he thought of it before?  It was so simple and obvious, he couldn’t believe that he had not seen it before!

        He felt his heart fluttering dangerously once again.

         He collected himself and opened his eyes, saying casually, once again the sly manipulator, "I am surprised that you knew of my plans!  But however you knew, I wish to thank you for reminding me of the necessity of haste in this matter. You will be pleased to see that the plan gets implemented immediately."

        Javid moved away.

         The Ambassador sat alone for a moment and remembered the butterfly. How he longed for his Mother’s touch!

        As he sat feeling his Mother’s love, the glamour of power and prestige left him like a mist rising off of a lake.

         He sat there alone with his own soul.

          Faced with his own impending death, a deep transformation was at work.

        The old frightening dire threats of his controllers, those few hidden dark families who secretely ran world affairs, and who wanted this war, no longer had any hold over him. The next day he made calls and set up meetings.

         In a week his army pulled out of the disputed territory.

        With elegant fanfare, the ambassador apologized publically to the insurgents, and returned the disputed territory to their control.

         The plan proved brilliant and he and his government were hailed as heroes by the simple common people of both sides.

        No one had wanted war.

         The people on both sides began to remember that historically they had more in common with each other than they had differences.

          They both remembered how badly they wanted peace.

         On a spiritual level, they were now ready to forgive and remember that they were one people of kindred blood and origin.

        The wonderful change in the Ambassador’s character continued.

          He was changing from a worm to a splendid creature of soaring spiritual strength.

         In spite of his weak and failing heart, he used his remaining time to bring even greater stability to the region.

        The heavenly hosts surrounded him, giving him inspiration and guidance.

        He arranged to have the cunning firebrands of the people, military, and government of both sides, who sought war for personal glory and profit, exposed, removed, and in the worst cases, convicted of treason.

          He did everything he could to make sure that empty positions were filled with sincere people committed to bring peace and freedom for everyone, who knew the value of living in harmony.

        The next spring he died.

         People from both countries mourned.

        As they read his eulogy, a magnificent butterfly landed on his monument and kissed the words inscribed there.

         It read: "Here lies a true hero of two countries no longer at war.  This is the man who finally brought peace, unselfishly, who reminded us that borders are man made whereas kinship among all peoples is created by God.”

        Over his grave, for many years, beautiful flowers bloomed, with butterflies of many hues tasting their nectar.

         The perfume of these flowers spread far downwind, blessing the neighboring town, and reminding the people of the beauty of peace and goodwill.

        MIRACLES

        ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

        P…’Our longing for spiritual perfection is expressed as devoted humble service.’

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…’We confer enlightened wisdom which takes the form of eloquence, mental powers and artistic talents, and control negative beings, releasing all imperfections and attachments to whatever no longer serves the highest good of all.’

        *

        Sch…We confer omnipotence, courage, faith, and unlimited power over all.

        *

        *

        Y…We teach humans to see and know prophetically the fate of all creatures, man or animal, infallibly.’

        *

        The melody created by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, C, G sharp, D sharp, and C sharp.

        *

        MIRACLES

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)