FCC and Multi Media

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hello All,
      Today's the day we will hear what's been decided from the FCC about the media control.
      Please envision with me that one man and one corporation can NOT take over our media. We need to hear Some News from alternative sources, so we can all get a clear picture.

      Thank you for your support and have a great day!

      Love and Peace Prevail and TRUTH also,

      Version 6.0.435/Virus Database: 244 - Release date 10/12/2002

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      --
      L. Hughes