Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: Just to Share Celestial Wisdom Card I Drew for Myself today, 06/01/03

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Dear Patti,

      You are probably not still on line, but I share a tip for your excess energy you are experiencing, or perhaps you had a negative energy exchange while you were out, you don't really say, other than the hurriedness that you are feeling.  I suggest a deep meditation for sincerity, humbleness, and peace may be in order.  This will help you slow down and appreciate.

      When I awoke this morning, I began thinking of your daily Wisdom Card readings you've been sharing with all of us, and I wanted to thank you for addressing to the attention of Gaelle and myself, and hoped you wouldn't mind if I suggest a rotation of the names of other beautiful spiritual people here in our group.  It could add a new sense of joy to each of us.

      Sweet blessings Patti.

      Love, Polly