Re: << lovingpurelove >> UFC - June, 2003

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      This calendar is great I didn't know about before and the information more important than ever
      it seems the trend now is to pull the proverbial covers over one's head
      and roll over as the "networks" tell us everything is all better. Thanks for sharing information that's becoming less frequent.  the net is Zion for many; freedom for minds