Re: << lovingpurelove >> The Graduation Speech

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
       Patti,

      You're so welcome I'm just glad to do it
      That story struck home with me too,School was not fun. Also I nearly had to take my son
      out of school in the 5th grade because of kids picking on him.
      Happily though he's doing great right now
       And thank you for doing the celestial wisdom cards
      I look for them every day, it's so amazing how often it's just the right message at the right time !
      love
      mary