Fw: 22 Libra The Angels of Physiology

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001

      22 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Physiology

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ornion’

      Beloved,

      We are are initiatiors into physiology.

      ‘All of the people who work in the arts of reading from a person’s body fall under our guidance and protection. Among these are the art of reading from a person’s face [physionomy], the art of reading from a person’s forehead, the art of handreading [chiromancy], of diagnosing from fingers and fingernails, from the eyes, and so on.

      All of the necessary scientific facts by which you can tell the character, health, and personal peculiarities of an individual by his appearance fall under our range of instruction.

      Beyond this, we can instruct you in mystical discrimination to be gained by a person’s appearance’.

      Divine Providence has ordained that all people regain the intuitive ability to know the character and condition of people by their appearance.

      This is part of the fullfillment of the prophecies that in the latter days "all men shall be known" and that "nothing shall be hidden".

      The reasons for this are many. To those who are simple and trusting and easily manipulated, this intuitive ability protects them from false prophets of all kinds, whether financial, political, theosophical, social, or educational.

      The time is nigh that all is known.

      Those who use the arts of manipulation to control others will realize that their skills must be used to promote only truth and the highest good of all concerned.

      We ask that you call on us for discrimination in your relationships. With our help it is easy to look into the face of your child and see whatever physical, emotional, or mental stress is there to be understood and soothed. Likewise, when looking into the eyes of a neighbor, or an acquaintance, the state of their being is known to you, and you will know how to proceed in a way that will bring the greatest harmony and blessing.

      When making decisions as to who to trust, or who and how to help, information is available to you intuitively at the very least, and should you desire, you can learn scientifically and logically as well.

      This is a very important skill, and is one of the gifts of the spirit, the spirit of discrimination, that is yours by Divine Right .

      There are two O’s in our name, which signify Divine Justice. There are two N’s as well, which signify Happiness. The R is for freedom and independence and the I is for Cause and Effect. Meditating on these qualities connects you with our consciousness.

      ‘O-R-N-I-O-N’

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.’ [Intent controls thought and thought controls emotion. Emotion controls earth.] ‘You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’

      The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water. The human body is mostly water. Outer appearance of material forms accurately reflect the intents, thoughts, and emotions of the indwelling consciousness.

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      *

      R… The sound of the letter R is the sound of freedom and independence. On a mental level this gives an eminent mind, and a feeling of freedom of will and absolute security that is in complete accord with Divine Providence. A child of God follows sure inner guidance in creating grace, justice, and mercy in the world through meditating on this virtue. On an emotional and physical level, the virtue of freedom and independence ‘awakens ingenuity and a rational widening of intellect, so that any knowledge can be comprehended quickly’.

      The letter R is a golden color, is of the air element and has the sensation of ease, has the musical note of C, and is the virtue from which the left side of the nose was created. In meditating on this virtue, imagine the golden light radiating from the left nostril and filling your entire universe with the virtue of freedom, independence, and clear inner guidance.

      *

      N… This sound in the ancient language is the virtue of Supreme Happiness. In the intellect, this virtue controls the connection between mind and heart, or thought and emotions. Emotion is the precursor of manifestation on the physical plane. By understanding this virtue, the corresponding thoughts and feelings of physical appearance are known.

      Mastering this virtue gives control over any other being, and enables one to help others solve any problem. On the emotional level, mastery over the drive for self-preservation and control over any being is gained. On the physical level mastery over cohesion, or the power of coherence or gravity is gained.

      This virtue has a deep red color, the musical note of A, is of the water element of emotion and has the sensation of coolness. The liver of all beings was formed by this virtue.

      *

      I… The sound of the letter I is the virtue of Cause and Effect. Every nuance of the physiology of any manifest lifeform is the effect of specific causes.

      The law of cause and effect is the law of evolution of everything. This law gives the understanding and mastery of the akasha, or subtle pre-matter principle. The sensation of akasha is ‘God-penetrating-all.’ The understanding of cause and effect also enables the perfection of memory and conscience. The meditation on the virtue of Cause and Effect enables mastery of the chief components of the material world, which are shape, measure, number and weight.

      The letter "I" [as in I AM] with its light opalescent color, representing the law of cause and effect, is the spiritual essence of the left kidney. This virtue is of the earth element, so it has the sensation of weight. The musical note is G.

      *

      O… When the children of God identify with Divine Justice ‘they attain divine justice. They never do anything unjust and never slip, for if they have worked up to this state through the virtues of all the previous letters, they are completely filled with the legality of Divine Providence, i.e., with an absolute sense of justice. Whenever the principle of justice is in question, it is controlled by the oscillation of the virtue of letter "O".’ The most perfect sense of judgement is attained by meditating on this virtue.

      N… This virtue gives control of the mental domain. Meditating on this virtue teaches how to operate there, to see, sense, and control mindpower in order to bring supreme happiness.

      The Angels of ‘Ornion’ are the 226 degree of the zodaic. Two plus two plus six equals ten.

      ‘NUMBER TEN is the last number. It is the reflection of number one in its roughest form. Ten is the number of physical matter, the number of realization. Ten is called "The Kingdom "in Hebrew Quabbalah.

      The human body is subject to number ten, and so also is the mineral, vegetable, and animal kingdom, and everything that is perceived by the five senses. Its symbol is a circle with a cross consisting of eight arms in its middle, contrary to number one which is usually symbolized by a dot or a circle as the sign of infinity. Ten can also be represented by a square with a circle drawn in its middle. Ten is the starting point on the way to God.’

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note: The technique for meditation using the number of the degree of the zodiac is found in the 20 Libra message.

      The Moon in its planetary function influences everything liquid on our earth. The Moon sphere, however, is analogous to the feeling energy or emotional consciousness of each child of God, which is known in ancient terms as the astral body.’

      The healing of the Divine Feminine, which is the realm of the emotions, is necessary before heaven can manifest on earth. Therefore, Divine Providence has ordained that the healing of the emotions of each child of God on earth is of major importance. The Angels of the Moon Sphere are commissioned with great responsibility in this regard.

      The Angels of the Moon work with mankind in the realm of feelings in contrast to the Angels of the Earth who work with the children of God in the realm of vitality. There are 28 angel groups, one for each day of the moon cycle.

      1st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Tides

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Ebvap’

      Beloved,

      We have been given the responsibility by Divine Providence to control the tides of earth.

      When the children of God call on us for our help, we teach them how to use strong will and intent in combination with strong feelings to heal the emotional reality of earth.

      We particularly attune the child of God to the use of the Sacred Dream, which is the blueprint for perfection on the Earth. This blueprint for perfection is the Prime Will of Earth.

      This is the prime Will for bringing about a perfect kingdom of pristine beauty and harmony as a home for all living creatures.

      By combining this WILL of the Earth, which is the electric-masculine force, with the FEELINGS of the Sacred Dream of the Moon, which is the magnetic-feminine force, miracles are created. Just like the miracles of the tides, The FEELINGS OF THE SACRED DREAM OF THE MOON are that of perfect power, rhythm, harmony, and cycles of flow in the emotional life of all of the children of God and of all sentient creatures.

      By studying the tides, and feeling their healing effects, perfect understanding of this is attained. By studying the scientific effects of the tides, the influence of this type of emotional life on the well being of the physical bodies of the children of God and on the creatures of the world is understood.

      Attune to the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, and call on our help to receive the following:

      ‘E-B-V-A-P

      E…We use cosmic and universal transference of consciousness

      *

      B…to produce miraculous phenomena, to change the course of fate, and to teach the children of God the control of will and feeling in all planes.

      *

      V…We mentor masters to control the unfolding of spiritual qualities in self and others.

      *

      A…We teach seekers to apply wisdom and truth of the enlightened mind to develop magical abilities like clairvoyance, mental discipline, the language of symbols, and mind control.

      *

      P…We instill devotion to service and to sacredness. We inspire the perception of beauty from the universal perspective as harmony and the cultivation of unconditional parental love, which provides an umbrella of protection and nurturance to promote creativity.’

      *****

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of D, A, F sharp, G, and B.

      We inspire perfect use of SACRED WILL and SACRED FEELING in the meditation of the divine virtues so that all things are possible.

      On the first day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with the deep rhythmic feelings that control the tides, so that all life may attune to the rhythms of the Heart Divine that pulsates throughout the web of life.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted
      can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose at
      this site.]

      recommended sites:
      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      Visit my web sites at:
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm
      T.O.T.A.L.
      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/
      Healing Hands Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/HandsOfLight.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.

      FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION.