Fw: Monday October 15

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001

      Monday, October 15

      *13 Etznab, 1 Tzec

      Sacred Number 13-Ox Lahun: Ascension. Return to source to collect base energy for the next intention. Letting go of past intentions. Transcendence. Live.

      *

      Etznab-The mirror of Self. Overcoming obstacles and personal limitations helps us to find solutions to long-standing problems. It refines spirit and self-regulates. Etznab lives in the spiritual world and operates from Universal Consciousness. Direction: North. Colour White. Element: Midnight, winter, wind. Planet: Neptune.

      *

      The Month of Tzec: A time to reflect on our foundations.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death and rebirth of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      *

      ctssm42@...