Fw: Sunday October 14

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14 4:28 AM
      Anthony de Mellow, SJ Stationery by Lady Isis

      Sunday, the 14th of October

      12 Caban, 0 Tzec

      Sacred Number 12: Ca Lahun: Complex stability, Cooperation, balance, preparation for a new cycle. Regeneration, sorting choosing a new direction. Understand.

      Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      The Month of Tzec: A time to reflect on our foundations.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death and rebirth of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      Portal Day: The integration of two cycles merging together to create a more accelerated and defined destiny. Today’s influence transduces energy or information from source so that it can be assimilated by evolving Humanity.

      email me at: ctssm42@...