Re: [lovingpurelove] Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2000
      Thanks JoAnn. When I'm more stuffed than the
      proverbial turkey, I'll remember how I promised myself
      I wouldn't stuff again this year and we'll all go lay
      down for a nap. Love and Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving
      to All, Karen

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2000
        Happy Thanksgiving to you all loving souls!
        I send you all a basket filled with walking carrots, singing cookies, laughing
        candy and lots of warm gentle wishes.
        Love,
        Pattimari`