Fw: Saturday October 13

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2001

      Saturday, October 13th

      11Cib, 19 Tzotz

      Sacred Number 11-Hun Lahun: Dissonance, integrating of past cycles with the current cycle. The stripping away of the things that don’t wish to move forward into the new creation. Heals imbalances. Begins to withdraw from the current intention. Integrate.

      Cib-Cosmic Warrior. Cib is a warrior for spirit and operates out of Universal Consciousness. Cib transmits information. It is serious, wise, realistic, pragmatic and has high standards. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Throat chakra. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Saturn.

      Galactic Month of 19 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death and rebirth of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      email me at:  ctssm42@...