Fw: Friday October 12

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11 11:07 PM

      Friday, October 12th

      *10 Men, 18 Tzotz

      The Sacred Number 10-Lahun: Planetary, Spirit’s intention becomes physical form. Manifest.

      Men-Eagle: Eagle operates from the emotional or psychic world. Eagle shows the way to the larger dream of expansive consciousness, the higher mind. It gives the ability to accomplish tasks or to meet the challenges before us. Crown chakra. Direction: West Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, Autumn, Earth. Planet: Jupiter.

      Galactic Month of 18 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      email me at : ctssm42@...