Fw: 18 Libra The Angels of The Circulatory System

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2001

      18 degrees Libra

      The Angels of The Circulatory System

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Malata’

      Beloved,

      We are one of many orders of angels whose focus is health. ‘We watch over the purity and health of the blood in the circulatory systems of humans and animals.

      We know the secrets of blood. We have inspired scientists about its classification in groups and RH-factors. In many fields of science like medicine, chemistry, physiology, psychology, and genetics, we bring forth, according to the maturity of mankind, knowledge and understanding of the secrets of blood.’

      It is written in the ancient scriptures that in the end times ALL WOULD BE KNOWN.

      There is a language of light and sound called "Hiburu". This language of light is the power of the word as taught by the ancients and repeated in these messages. This language is a PROCESS OF ACTIVATION by sound.

      Hiburu is a harmonic language that mimics, and piggybacks on, natural waveforms of light that correspond to divine consciousness.

      Divine Providence has ordained at this time that mankind learns this language of light and sound.

      The proper creation of sound is important to the manifestation of the kingdom of heaven on earth.

      Sound activates physical matter when properly uttered. True utterance of sound must be wholebrained, combined with concentration on will [desire-intent], intellect [image-thought], and feelings.

      These sounds, intoned in this way, become waveforms that

      ENCODE matter with the frequencies of Divine Virtues.

      Blood is Electro-magnetism, life itself, in liquid form.

      Blood is a programmable medium.

      The key to unlocking the power of blood is proper use of sound to enliven it.

      Therefore, when you intone sounds that are qualified by will, image-thought, and feeling, the blood receives it-magnetically- and then charges-electrically- the cells of the body with it.

      Sound penetrates the skin and enters the blood. It also enters the cranial cavity through the ears and enlivens the blood there. When sound is made with the voice, soundwaves additionally penetrate the blood from within, at the area of the throat. This stimulates the thyroid and parathyroid and affects the chemicals produced by them.

      The way of intoning sound is to tone and feel the sound originating from the proper area of the body for each divine virtue, and then imagine the divine virtue, with its color and sensation, filling all of the body.

      The fire letters are to be imagined and felt in the head, air letters in the region of the chest, water letters in the abdomen, and earth letters in the legs and feet in addition to being felt in the specific organs associated with each letter.

      The letters of our name are keys to the divine virtues used to enliven the circulatory system:

      M… 13th letter. Mastery of Feeling. One of the original Mother letters. All water, magnetism, and feeling were created with the utterance of this letter in the fashion that you are learning now. Imagine it as a lovely blue-green color with a feeling of coolness, first in the abdomen [as a hollow space] and then filling the entire inner universe of your body.

      INTONE IT AS THE MUSICAL NOTE D with a grumbling voice like deep water.

      Your intent is to fill all of your inner space with the ideal quality of PERFECT FEELING AND EMOTION, sensation, and life spirit.

      This letter strengthens the magnetic quality of the blood and keeps it flowing without obstruction of any kind.

      A…This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment. Meditate intellectually on this virtue, aligning your will and intent with this in Divine Mind. At the same time, imagine this virtue as Light Blue light filling first the chest and then all of inner space within your body with a feeling of ease, and the musical note of G.

      [A as in ahhhh]

      To quote from a Quaballistic text: ‘…the student advances on to no longer getting the light blue color oscillation of letter A into his chest by breathing it in through his mouth or nose, but through the circumference of his/her chest region, similar to breathing through the pores. Also, the student must try to achieve sufficient dynamics by repeatedly using his imaginative faculty. The student must be capable of drawing any letter oscillation into the respective region of the body and emitting it again, inductively and deductively, in a simple or condensed state. These exercises have to be repeated until such a proficiency is achieved that the student can do all the quabbalistic tasks mentioned so far with effortless ease.’

      .

      Your intent is to fill first your chest and then all of space with the highest wisdom and highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being: Enlightenment. The musical note is G, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease. The lungs are formed from this virtue.

      This letter purifies the blood and charges it with the vibration of wisdom.

      L…The sound of this letter is the sound of all Divine Virtues taken together, therefore, this sound is the sound of the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness.

      The intent is to fill first your spleen [which is the part of the body that is formed from this virtue] and then all of your body with the majesty and splendor of Divine

      Consciousness [love, beauty, truth, wisdom, power, compassion, harmony, freedom, individuality, etc….] This letter oscillation represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words. The quabbalist usually only uses this letter oscillation when wanting to comprehend the Divine Majesty or the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

      This letter purifies the blood and charges it with splendor and majesty. Intone it to the musical note "F" This is an air element, so it has the sensation of ease filling all of space with a dark green glowing olive color. Intone it with a sound of hissing air. This virtue especially empowers the left hand.

      A…The divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment is again meditated upon in the same way as above, this time with special emphasis on clairvoyantly attuning to the blood, and the changes happening to it through the process of these meditations.

      T…This letter oscillation brings forth high inspiration to anything and everything that arouses your interest or attention.

      With the help of this letter, a person realizes that he/she is able to infuse divine inspiration and intuition into all things. Intone it with the musical note F, just as you did with L, but this time with a brownish black light. The intent is to fill first the right kidney and the head and then all of space with high inspiration.

      It is a fire element and has to be practiced with the elemental characteristics of warmth. Therefore you imagine a warm brownish black light filling all of your inner space with high inspiration.

      This encodes the blood with this virtue.

      A…Final repetition of A, this time with emphasis on the FEELING of the gifts of eloquence, musical and artistic talent, clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation, and control over the spirits of air.

      ********

      Use these letters of our name with fourfold concentration. This fourfold concentration is that of strong intention, holding the image of its color filling all of space with the divine quality it expresses, and feeling it intensely while intoning its sound as we have explained.

      Doing this, your blood is now properly charged.

      If you do this for 28 consecutive days, one lunar cycle, the charge remains indefinitely. The charge is passed along from blood cell to blood cell as long as you live. It is best to start at a new moon.

      The strength of waveforms is directly related to the strength of your meditation. As you practice and become better at meditation, power intensifies. The purity of the waveforms created by the sounds that you make is also directly related to the purity of your intellectual attunement to the divine virtue and your imagination of its color, sound, tone, and feeling.

      With proper intensity and purity, the power of your words

      manifest miracles not only in the blood, but anywhere you direct it.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 25th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Plants

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Lavemizhu’

      Beloved,

      We influence and control the plant kingdom through emanation of FEELING, combined with intention.

      We teach the children of God how feelings control the mysteries of life, of sprouting and growing. By controlling feelings, a person ‘ can make fertile in a supernatural way, a whole field, no matter how large it may be, or vice versa, to make it infertile and change it into a desert.’

      We inspire each person who comes under our influence which divine virtues in the ancient language to attune to, feel, and emanate in order to make grow whatever they desire.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘L-A-V-E-M-E-Z-H-U

      L…The letter L represents the sum total of all divine virtues taken together, so therefore it represents the splendor and majesty of God. In the feeling realm this virtue endows a person with the mystery of emotional equilibrium with regard to the character of any human being. It also endows one with the ability to BECOME ONE WITH ALL DIVINE VIRTUES. We can change disharmonies into harmonies, bestow health and vitality. We connect with and intensify vital energy.

      *

      A… This represents wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of all ideas. In the feeling realm, eloquence, musical gift, poetic talent, and mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation are attained. Also control over the spirits of the air is attained, and therefore over weather. We tap into the wisdom of divine mind in order to teach the mysteries of life and growth in plants.

      *

      V… This letter equates to the letter F, which represents the legality and harmony of all visible worlds. In the feeling realm, meditating on this virtue gives one the ability to perceive and control all elements and will, intellect, feeling, and form. We control the water element and help you discern mortal from eternal and thus control material world phenomena.

      *

      E… The letter E is the omnipresence of God. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings. We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth.

      *

      M…This letter represents the magnetic power of emotions. It also represents control over the element of water, and therefore over rain and all manifestations of water. We reveal the mysteries of the growth process and how water brings vitality and renews life.

      *

      E…We bring cosmic into ordinary consciousness and confer upon you high intuition and the faculty of transfer of consciousness.

      *

      Z… The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence. When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops. We can introduce tremendous endurance and resilience into material world forms.

      *

      H…This letter represents the power of the word. When meditating on this virtue in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing each fate at will is gained. All tantra and mantra practices are understood. We teach the power of the word to invoke certain divine virtues and accordingly, influence growth.

      *

      U…The letter U represents the understanding of the creative act and karma, and the original source of everything that exists. In the feeling realm, this virtue bestows the faculty of transferring one’s consciousness wherever you want it to be and thus becoming perfect master of it. The ability to evoke states of trance of any kind, and of emitting strong feeling states is also gained. We are attuned to the original source, pristine pure essence of everything that exists in all its forms.’

      ****

      The melody formed by the virtues of our name are the notes of F, G, G, D, D, D, G, A, and B.

      Each of the children of God has been given dominion over creation. As each person begins to understand the POWER OF FEELING to create realities on the physical world, then the value of aligning one’s feelings with the feelings of the divine virtues becomes paramount. Skill in creating different realities using the different divine virtues grows with practice. In the world of plants, this skill manifests miracles of growth and fertility beyond anything that words can describe.

      Every 25th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with attunement with the kingdom of plants, so that abundance and beauty flourishes for all life.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted
      can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose at
      this site.]

      recommended sites:
      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      Visit my web sites at:
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm
      T.O.T.A.L.
      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/
      Healing Hands Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/HandsOfLight.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.