Re: << lovingpurelove >> The Graduation Speech

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2003
      Hello Mary:

      I loved getting messages that are stories and I would really love to read this one, but for some reason, the story was cut off--see below--and I would like very much if you could find a way to resend it so I can read the rest of the story.

      Thanks so much for helping me out in this matter.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2003
        You can find it here.
        http://www.pennyparker2.com/graduation.html

        :-)
        Lovingly,
        EmAManda

        --
        Please subdue the anguish of your soul. Nobody is destined only to
        happiness or to pain. The wheel of life takes one up and down by turn.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2003
          Hi Mary:

          Thanks so much for sharing the rest of this message with me.  It was truly heart-wrenching, but so true.  I have been having problems linking into links that appear on the screen since I moved to a new location in March, so your doing it for me really was a wonderful thing to do and ensured that I was able to read the story.   I found the words to true because at one time in my life, when I was in the fourth grade, I was the brunt of being ignored and left out.  Although I wasn't made fun of or put down, I was shunned by all my class members until the teacher stepped in and made them include me and what is so ironic that the reason this happened was because a new boy came to our class and told a lie to the class, saying he had kissed me behind the schoolhouse.  Because the girl who was sort of the leader of the class had a crush on him, she got upset and talked everyone into shunning me.  And even though it only lasted about half the day, it really did hurt me a lot, especially at that age, so I can just imagine how someone in Charlie's place would feel.

          So this is to say thanks so very much for going to this extra trouble for me; I really appreciate it much more than you could ever know.

          Peace, love and light,

          Patti

        • Mary
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2003
             Patti,

            You're so welcome I'm just glad to do it
            That story struck home with me too,School was not fun. Also I nearly had to take my son
            out of school in the 5th grade because of kids picking on him.
            Happily though he's doing great right now
             And thank you for doing the celestial wisdom cards
            I look for them every day, it's so amazing how often it's just the right message at the right time !
            love
            mary