Fw: Wednesday October 10

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2001

      Wednesday, October 10

      *8 Ben,16 Tzotz

      Sacred Number 8-Vaxac. Galactic. The outer reality begins to take form. The reality is refined, based on a continuing input of evolving realisations and intentions. It is the process of physical manifestation in motion. Harmonise.

      Ben: Pillars of Light. A brilliant pillar of light connects the Earth with the cosmos. Ben is at the forefront of conscious thought and ahead of its time, beyond the entrenched and accepted ideals of society. It knows of newer and broader horizons. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Solar Plexus. Element: Dawn, spring, water. Planet: Mars.

      Galactic Month of 16 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      email me at:  ctssm42@...