Fw: 15 Libra The Angels of Art

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001

      15 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Art

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tapum’

      Beloved

      ,

      We are one of the many orders of angels who bring forth beauty in the world.

      We awaken a sense for the arts.

      "T-A-P-U-M’

      T…This is the virtue of High Inspiration that begins this initiation into art. The virtue of high inspiration has warmth because it is of the fire element. Its color is emitted from the right kidney, and it is a deep warm brown-black. The musical note is F.

      *

      A…The divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, which is the letter A, gives eloquence and artistic talent, and mystical faculties of clairaudience and clairvoyance. The color is light blue, the musical note is G, it has the feeling of ease because it is the air element. The lungs were created as an expression of this virtue, and can be healed by meditating on this virtue.

      *

      P…The divine virtue of the urge for perfection, is the next step. Once an artist responds to high inspiration, and attunes to the act of creativity, it is important that the goal is the highest, so that the creative talent is used to bring through heaven on earth.

      The virtue of the urge for perfection, letter P, is a dark grey color, it has a feeling of weight since it is the earth element, and it has the musical note of B. The right side of the nose was formed from this virtue.

      *

      U…This letter represents the divine Virtue of the Act of Creation and its ongoing effects in the web of life.

      Its color is velvet black; it is the akashic element so it has the sensation of God-penetrating-all. Its musical note is B. And the pancreas and pit of the stomach were formed by it.

      *

      M…The letter M has the sound of feeling and emotion.

      This divine virtue has the magnetic pole in contrast to the letter S, which is will and power and is the electric pole. Emotion and feeling is the attractive feminine aspect of Divine Consciousness. Emotions are the precursor of change in the material world.

      A sacred artist is filled with the emotion of the vision being expressed.

      The color of this virtue, the feeling virtue, is blue-green, and has a feeling of coolness because it is the water element. Its musical note is D, and the abdomen is formed from it.

      *************

      ‘Everything that has to do with embellishment and ornamentation comes under the guidance of the Angels of ‘Tapum’.

      Decoration and advertising and those who work in these professions are under our guidance and protection.

      From the beginning of time we have inspired the ornamentation of places of worship, the decoration for festivities, and the brightly colored signs of shopkeepers.’

      We inspire visual and multi-media in all fields.

      We inspire everyone, starting from a young age, to bring forth a form of art called "mandalas". We do this to calibrate the four brainwave levels through visual interaction along the optic nerve. This form of art is a self-correcting maintenance tool for the mind.

      Mandalas are designs based on the circle, the wheel. This wheel is a roadmap, or a wiring diagram, of the human psyche.

      There is always a center area representing God, surrounded by an outer ring of symmetrical petals, representing the manifestations into will, intellect, emotion, and form.

      On the physical plane, a flower is a simple mandala; so are a snowflake, a medicine wheel, and a cross.

      The sun is a mandala and so is the Star of David. A kaleidoscope produces infinite varieties of mandalas.

      Whether in advertising, design, or ornamentation of anything, we are promoting the use of mandalas in visual art.

      At this time, the use of mandalas for healing and balancing is being inspired in order to facilitate bringing heaven to earth.

      Mandalas have been used to promote healing and spiritual development in every culture from the beginning of time.

      Every aspect of a mandala has archetypal significance, and triggers ancient memories in a delta and alpha brainwave response.

      Depending on the number of petals, color, and form, different varieties of healing occur.

      The colors relate to the chakras.

      Here are the meanings of numbers. Numbers of objects, petals etc carry these meanings:

      ****

      NUMBER ONE is the first number in the universe and represents the highest form, which is God Himself. The manifested light and everything that was made of it is God in His Oneness. Whenever the Deity is to be identified, this is done by number one. One means highest cognition, highest unity, and highest wisdom. All evolution starts with this number. It is represented by a dot. The middle of flowers represents the Oneness of God. One is represented by the center of the mandala’.

      *

      ‘NUMBER TWO is the number of duality, of polarity, of the positive and the negative principle. In the material world, the two indicates electricity and magnetism, love and hate, light and shadow. It is always a pole and its anti-pole, of which one could not exist without the other. It is God and man. It appertains to those religions which regard God as something separate, whereby the dualistic principle is to be found in all forms of existence. Two can be represented by a horizontal line’.

      *

      ‘NUMBER THREE is symbolized by a triangle. The three is the number of akasha principal, of fate, of cause and effect, of Karma, and is attributed to the sphere of Saturn. All things on all levels originate from the akasha principle, the fine pre-matter of all existence, and therefore from the number three. It is the original idea of procreation. Man and woman and child. Also it represents spirit, soul, and body. It is the number of intuition, life and death, and cognition in its highest form.’

      Many mandalas have patterns of three or multiples of three. When you gaze upon such a mandala, remember the unity of your spirit [will], soul [feeling] and your body.

      *

      ‘NUMBER FOUR is the perfect number of mastery of creation. The work of Carl G. Jung emphasized that mandalas with four or a multiple of four spokes (petals) represented complete balance and healing in the four brainwave states. It is represented by Jupiter. It represents the four basic elements of fire, air, water and earth. It also represents the four directions, the four fundamental features of God, which are omnipotence, wisdom, love - immortality, and perfect consciousness. It is the number of everything that is created in the visible and the invisible worlds. It is highest wisdom and the number of length, width, height, and depth. It is represented by a cross with arms of equal length, or by an equilateral quadrangle’.

      Think of the lovely dogwood flower with its four perfect petals.

      *

      ‘NUMBER FIVE is the perfect representation of the microcosm, of man in all his phases and forms of existence. It represents the microcosm in its perfection. The working of the four elements, ruled by the akasha principle, is represented by five and also expresses the power and the might which is symbolized by Mars. All active miracles belong to this number and are represented by a pentagon’.

      Many mandalas have five petals and can connect you with power and might and individual perfection. Mandalas are similar to telephone numbers in that you can connect yourself with the actual divine qualities that they represent by attuning to their energy. Even if you do not know the meanings of the numbers and the colors, by asking for our assistance, we can flood you with the divine qualities in your intuition.

      *

      ‘NUMBER SIX represents the macrocosm in its perfection. It is represented by an equilateral hexagram. This is the number of man when he finally reaches that state of enlightenment in which he is one with God. Jesus referred to this number when he said, "I and the Father are One." The lower triangle of the hexagram denotes, in the mystical sense, man with his three dimensional aspect of body, soul and spirit. The upper triangle of the hexagram points to the three-dimensional unification and influence of divine power and virtues in the mental, feeling, and physical worlds. Number six represents the sun and all spherical miracles’.

      When you behold a mandala with six spokes, ask us to connect you with this energy of the sun and your oneness with the Creator. Focus your eyes on the mandala and become receptive. We will establish a column of light that fills you with the vibration of the true esoteric qualities of the mandala. This is very powerful. Great healing and enlightenment is possible through the use of mandalas in this way.

      *

      ‘NUMBER SEVEN is the number of harmony, fertility, propagation and growing. It is also the number of love with all its phases, no matter whether the lowest form of love or the highest cosmic aspect of love. Mercy, benevolence, virtuousness, and happiness are also aspects of love. It is the number of beauty, purity, and harmony. It is the number of Venus, the seven basic notes, the seven states of maturity [chackras], and is represented by a septangle. There are various symbols for seven. The colors of the rainbow are also the seven vibration. Mandalas with seven spokes or multiples of seven carry this vibration’.

      Whenever you create a mandala, if you ask us to impregnate the spirit, mind, emotions, and body with its true esoteric vibrations, we can bless each beholder with such healing and enlightenment as you could ever wish. Many miracles can be performed with the help of mandalas.

      *

      ‘NUMBER EIGHT is the number of the mind, the intellect, and thus the number of knowledge. It is analogous to the planet Mercury. The octagon is a symbol of the Native American Medicine wheel in all of its forms. All knowledge, actual or theoretical, is a part of the eight vibration’.

      *

      ‘NUMBER NINE is symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another. It represents the original idea of the astral or feeling world. It is the number of motion, of rhythm and thus, of life in its most subtle form. It is the number which prepares every situation in the astral or feeling world for the material world. It represents the moon. It is the highest number’.

      *

      ‘NUMBER TEN is the last number. It is the reflection of number one in its roughest form. Ten is the number of physical matter, the number of realization. Ten is called "The Kingdom "in Hebrew Quabbalah. The human body is subject to number ten, and so also is the mineral, vegetable, and animal kingdom, and everything that is perceived by the five senses. It’s symbol is a circle with a cross consisting of eight arms in its middle, contrary to number one which is usually symbolized by a dot or a circle as the sign of infinity. Ten can also be represented by a square with a circle drawn in its middle. Ten is the starting point on the way to God.’

      **********

      The language of picture-drawing is interdimensional.

      In all places, with all beings, the picture for Divine Consciousness is a light in the middle.

      When the picture you are creating has a lighter color

      in the middle, representing God, as opposed to putting the lighter color or objects off-center, there is a centering and healing effect on the consciousness.

      From a visual image, healing and balancing occurs as nerve signals along the optic nerve. The optic nerve connects directly to the pituitary and hypothalamus glands.

      These glands are stimulated by visual images.

      The use of art to heal and bless, in everything visual, is a path to perfection.

      We are the angels of ‘Tapum’,

      The Angels of Art.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 22nd day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Space and Time

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Rivatim’

      Beloved,

      We help the children of God travel through space and time, with special emphasis on FEELING. This has been known as transmigration.

      Here is a useful exercise for this:

      Lay down and relax. Breathe very deeply and slowly and VIVDLY imagine that you feel your body growing 3 inches longer out of the bottom of your feet.

      Then imagine that it is also growing 3 inches taller through the top of your head. Take your time. FEEL this.

      *

      Now in your imagination extend your body’s growth to a foot out of the bottom of your feet and a foot out of the top of your head. Do this several times, practicing bringing yourself back to normal size and then growing back quickly to the bigger size. Pay attention to the reality of the FEELING of it.

      Now puff yourself up like a balloon, extending your body about 18 inches in all directions.

      *

      Feel yourself rising up like a balloon through the roof and out over the top of the building.

      *

      Over the roof, imagine that the light is very bright.

      Practice zooming around over the surrounding countryside. When you are ready, come back over the rooftop and make it even brighter.

      *

      Now ask your imagination to travel into the future to the time when you are COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED. Take your time and meet your enlightened self, your Christ Self.

      Even if this is a few weeks or months or a few lifetimes in the future, it doesn’t matter, you go immediately to that time in the future when you are Christ Conscious.

      *

      As you meet your Christ Conscious SELF, ask your Christ Self to travel back with you in time to this time, the present.

      Ask your Christ Self to heal you in the present time on an on-going basis and in the past from this lifetime’s conception all the way to the present. You can ask this SELF to heal all lifetimes, or to heal another child of God, or to heal any situation.

      *

      Use this same technique to travel anywhere, always using the Law of One for your own and other’s protection.

      ***

      When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M’

      R…We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities.

      *

      I…We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy, in order to empower you to perform the greatest miracles and become a master of metaphysics.

      *

      V…We confer on you the ability to understand and use the power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      *

      A…We encourage you to FEEL the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment. These feelings lead to clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the ability to levitate, the understanding of all languages, and control the spirits of the air.

      *

      T…We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability to enter a timeless and spaceless state of trance, in which you become one with Divine Mind.

      *

      I…We teach you to control your feelings completely, and to give them strength and attunement to the qualities of the divine virtues. We teach you to master and feel the concepts of shape, measure, number, and weight.

      *

      M…We teach you to become masters of transformation.’

      *********

      The melody formed by the letters of our name is the notes of C, G, G, G, F, G, and D.

      In the workshop of Divine Emanation, the children of God travel in their imaginations and feelings, through time and space.

      Because FEELING is the precursor of change in the physical, when the FEELING of traveling is strong enough, even the physical body can travel effortlessly through time and space.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 22nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we encourage the expansion of feeling and awareness into many mansions of Divine Creation.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Note: Here are a few additional suggestions for soul travel:

      Practice the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox often to regain and strengthen whole brain thinking.

      *

      When doing space and time travel in the mental and emotional bodies, relax into a meditative state, slow breathing, and imagine that you are floating in a very bright light, a Divine Emanation, that fills all time and space.

      *

      As you are suspended in this bright light, ask to go wherever you wish to go, both in time and space, and watch your feet as you gradually drift down and land.

      *

      Pay particular attention to your feet and the surface that you land on. Keep your eyes on your feet until you feel your consciousness stabilize. As your consciousness stabilizes, it is safe to look up and see your surroundings.

      *

      At this point you may ask to see anything you wish to see, speak with anyone, or travel around. This is done by intention and asking. "Ask and ye shall receive."

      *

      If you are visiting a past or future lifetime, you may also ask to see the entire lifetime played before you fast-forward, like in a video, with slowing down at key events.

      When you are finished, ask to return to the bright light or just ask for a direct return to your physical body.

      *

      If you go to the bright light, you may continue traveling to other places and times or you can intend to come back to your physical body in present time and space.

      *

      Remember that while traveling in your mental-emotional body that you can, like Alice in Wonderland, make yourself small or large.

      ***********************

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted
      can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the
      TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose at
      this site.]

      recommended sites:
      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      Visit my web sites at:
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm
      T.O.T.A.L.
      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/
      Healing Hands Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/HandsOfLight.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.

      \