EMZHIT, 18th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 21 , May 19, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Transmutation
      Angels of  ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T’

      18th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We confer great understanding of the power of feelings to transmute matter.

      The most important divine virtue to understand in mastering feelings for the purpose of
      transmutation, is the virtue of omnipresence, which is the divine virtue of first
      letter of our name, the letter E. Divine Consciousness exists in everything.

      Feelings are magnetic and have the power of ATTRACTION.

      Just like a magnet, a feeling pulls out of the infinite potential of the all-pervading
      consciousness in space whatever is in harmony with it and manifests it on the physical plane.

      The consciousness of Divine Intelligence and Feeling in all that exists is all-powerful.
      When a child of God meditates on divine virtues and generates powerful feelings, the magnetic
      power of attraction of these feelings joins with the all pervading magnetic energy that is everywhere
      present. The particular frequency of the feelings generated determine the exact aspect of
      Divine Consciousness that is attracted. By generating strong spiritual feelings
      of purity and clarity, heavenly situations are drawn forth.

      By loving every thing and every situation with all encompassing, unconditional love and focusing
      on feelings of the divine virtues that are desired, it is possible to transmute any thing
      or situation into a heavenly state.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to realize the following:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T

      We reveal how to apply profound
      mysteries of materialization to become invisible
      ---------

      and we initiate you into laws of mystical transmutation.
      ---------

      We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.
      ---------

      We help you to understand and use the ancient language.
      ---------

      We evoke appropriate memories toward these ends
      ---------

      and we awaken intuition, inspiration, and
      remarkable inventive abilities.’
      ---------

      Visibility and invisibility, and the transmutation
      of feelings in self and others, and therefore the ability to
      change matter, are part of the natural birthright of the children of God.

      On the 18th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the
      feelings of earth with the power to transmute whatever
      is less than the highest good of all concerned.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 28 June 2002
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting: 19 May 2003
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 17 11:22 AM

[...]

        Web Formatting: 17 July 2003

            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 13, 2003

[...]

              Web Formatting: 13 October 2003

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 10, 2004

[...]

                    Web Formatting: 10 January 2004

                    Message 9 of 21 , Feb 9, 2004

[...]

                      Web Formatting:  9 February 2004

                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 10, 2004

[...]

                        Web Formatting:  10 March 2004

                        Message 11 of 21 , Apr 8, 2004

[...]

                          Web Formatting:  8 April 2004

                          Message 12 of 21 , May 8, 2004

[...]

                            Web Formatting:  8 May 2004

                            Message 13 of 21 , Jun 6, 2004

[...]

                              Web Formatting:  6 June 2004

                              Message 14 of 21 , Jul 5 10:15 AM

[...]

                                Web Formatting:  5 July 2004

                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 4, 2004

[...]

                                  Web Formatting:  4 August 2004

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Sep 2, 2004

[...]

                                    Web Formatting:  2 September 2004

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Oct 1, 2004

[...]

                                      Web Formatting:  1 October 2004

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Oct 31, 2004

[...]

                                        Web Formatting:  31 October 2004

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Nov 30, 2004

[...]

                                          Web Formatting:  30 November 2004

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Dec 29, 2004

[...]

                                            Web Formatting:  29 December 2004

                                            Message 21 of 21 , Mar 28, 2005
                                              Note: Yesterday about 3 PM EST my computer had problems, so Polly sent the angel message to the list from her computer. Polly creates the beautiful angel message stationeries with music each day. Since I received a few inquiries about receiving the angel messages from an unfamiliar source, I wanted to let you know that this is what happened. With much love, Cynthia

                                              The Moon Angels of Transmutation

                                              Angels of  ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T’

                                              18th Day of Lunar Cycle

                                              Beloved,

                                              We confer great understanding of the power of flowing feelings to attract the transmutation of matter.

                                              The first divine virtue to meditate upon and understand in mastering feelings for the purpose of
                                              transmutation, is the virtue of omnipresence, which is the virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter E. Divine Consciousness and flowing Divine feelings exist in everywhere.

                                              Flowing feelings are magnetic and have the power of ATTRACTION.

                                              Just like a magnet, a flowing feeling pulls out of the infinite omnipresent potential of all-pervading
                                              Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feeling in space, whatever is in harmony with it and manifests it on the physical plane.

                                              Divine Intelligence and Flowing Feeling in all that exists is all-powerful.
                                              When a child of God meditates on divine virtues and generates powerful flowing feelings of them, the magnetic
                                              power of attraction of these flowing feelings join together with the magnetic power of the omnipresent flowing feelings of THE ONE BEING.
                                              The particular frequencies of the Divine flowing feelings generated determine the exact aspect of
                                              Divine Consciousness that is attracted into manifestation on the physical plane. By generating strong  heavenly flowing feelings, heavenly situations are drawn forth into manifestation.

                                              Underneath the appearance of imperfection in any created being  is a perfect divine blueprint of perfection, the blueprint of that being  as it was originally created by Divine Providence. By loving every thing and every situation with all encompassing, unconditional love, the perfect original divine blueprint is revealed. This is the underlying divine blueprint making possible its existence, and true cognition is reveals and enlivens it, bringing justice and harmony to all.  This is the essence of transmutation.
                                              By recognizing perfection and flowing with feelings of this divinity it is possible to transmute any thing
                                              or situation into it's original perfect heavenly state.

                                              The power of the word is the key to attuning to and awakening any divine state or virtue into manifestation from the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness and Feeling.

                                              Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
                                              and call on our help, to realize the following:

                                              ‘E-M-Z-H-I-T

                                              We reveal how to apply profound
                                              mysteries of materialization, so that anything can  become invisible or visible
                                              ---------

                                              and we initiate you into laws of mystical transmutation through mastery of flowing feeling.
                                              ---------

                                              We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.
                                              ---------

                                              We help you to understand and use the ancient language.
                                              ---------

                                              We evoke appropriate memories and conscience toward these ends
                                              ---------

                                              and we awaken intuition, inspiration, and
                                              remarkable inventive abilities.’
                                              ---------

                                              Visibility and invisibility, and the transmutation
                                              of feelings in self and others, and therefore the ability to
                                              change matter, are part of the natural birthright of the children of God.

                                              On the 18th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the
                                              feelings of earth with the power to transmute whatever
                                              is less than the highest good of all concerned.

                                              "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

                                              Sigil of Emzhit

                                              *** ECSTASY ***

                                              Revised Document: 25 January 2005