Fw: 14 Libra The Angels of Song

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001

      14 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Song

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Riqita’

      Beloved,

      The human body is made in the image and likeness of God.

      Each part embodies certain principles, virtues, and qualities that are divine.

      The human voice has the power to create divine justice and attract harmony into manifestation.

      The voice stimulates the thyroid and parathyroid glands, and enlivens the whole body with powerful chemical reactions.

      The Power of Divine Consciousness flows through the voice.

      Talking is the language of intellect.

      Music is the language of heart, of feeling.

      Singing combines the power of the head with the heart, it is the joining together of the masculine and feminine force.

      Singing is the language of the angels and of humans.

      We protect and inspire all singers.

      The deeper voice is primarily electric, empowering will and intent.

      The higher voice is primarily magnetic, empowering feelings.

      We inspire every child of God to develop a lovely voice which fascinates people. There are no two voices alike.

      ‘R-I-Q-I-T-A’

      R…Singing begins with inspiration from within. The sound of the letter R is the sound of the virtue of freedom and independence. It is the virtue of listening to the inner voice of guidance. It has a golden color, the note of C, and primarily is the air element, so it is felt with a sensation of ease. The left nostril is formed from this virtue.

      The mastery of this virtue gives clear inner guidance that is in complete harmony with Divine Providence, so no mistake is ever made. Because the divine virtue of free will is the extension of Divine Mind operating within each being, a high state of maturity and ingenuity is gained through this virtue that allows sensitive screativity in singing.

      I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. ‘On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the emotions, this corresponds to the astral matrix’, which is the connecting link between the physical body and the feelings. Therefore, the mastery of the virtue of cause and effect controls the connection between the body and the soul.

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

      To meditate on this virtue, as with all the letters and their virtues, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect.

      Do this with a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of weight, filling the body. See the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from the left kidney. Hear the musical note, in this case G, and feel yourself having mastery over the law of cause and effect.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, a connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so that they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      *

      Q… The letter Q in our name represents the power of sound, for in Quaballah it has the same meaning as the letter K, which represents the highest power imaginable, omnipotence.

      "In the beginning was the word…."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more…"

      These scriptures point out that the voice has the power to create, and that mankind is destined by Divine Providence to create miracles.

      This letter is the silvery blue color and has the musical note of G. It is the fire element and has the sensation of heat. The left ear is formed from it.

      *

      I… It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing. With the initiation into karma law, which is the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of it’s aspects and ways of application. All mystical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath. On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’

      *

      T… This is the virtue of high inspiration. It gives the ability to carry through mystical feats through feeling, and to have remarkable inventive faculties in expressing divinity of thought and feeling through singing.

      This virtue has a brown-black color like fertile earth, is the element of fire so it has the sensation of warmth, vibrates to the musical note of F, and forms the right kidney.

      *

      A… This is the virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment that can be conceived of.

      Singing attunes both the singer and the hearer to the virtue of enlightenment and wisdom. That is why when one person sings, others desire to join in.

      This sound [a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh] is the virtue of the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.

      Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *********

      Singing is precise in its creative power, directing the magnetic attracting power of the heart with clear intellect and electric intent.

      This is the time that Divine Providence has ordained for the children of God to sing heaven into manifestation upon earth.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      The more the world is filled with sacred singing, the more the world is transformed by the merging of Divine Heart with Wisdom .

      Singing heals the body and spreads outward like ripples in a pond to heal all when feelings of the divine virtues are combined with clear intent and meaning.

      The power of the voice to heal, bless, and enlighten is great.

      Song is one of the most powerful catalysts of change on earth.

      Every tree, every rock, every ear is blessed by the sound of singing.

      What greater gift can you receive, or give?

      It is easy.

      Lift up your voice.

      Sing the song that dances within your heart.

      Sing your spirit’s prayer.

      Give the gift of your songs.

      There are legions of us, and for each one of you who calls, we come.

      " AND ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN….."

      Heaven is filled with the sound of singing, and so shall it be on earth.

      *

      MIRACLES

      ******

      The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of

      Invincibility

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘ Etamrezh

      Beloved,

      Emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the 28-Day Moon Cycle, a child of God is ready to feel invincible, standing on the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues, with evocation of our assistance, a child of God ‘ becomes strong and resistant against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind of influence by elements. He or she becomes magically taboo. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a chid of God who enjoys, and works under, the protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etarezh.’

      ‘ A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault. He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned. By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong emotional meditation on the divine virtues has been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up, you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus. The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying with the divine virtues in the ancient language.

      *

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters, pay particular attention to the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE.

      For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A, which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment: after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas, then FEEL ELOQUENCE AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you can levitate, which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. In addition to this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of ease and hear the note of G. The human brain is designed to do this, and it is in doing this that wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

      *

      The stronger that YOU FEEL divine virtues, the better. The key is FEELING so strongly that the feeling of the divine virtue supplants all other feelings.

      The feeling of divine virtues should be so strong, that you are not aware of feeling anything else. When you come to the point that you can "snap" into THE FEELING of each of the divine virtues in this way, you are on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility. FEELING is magnetic. FEELING attracts into physical reality whatever qualities it is emitting. This is the source and cause of miracles. As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters throughout time and history, the physical body reactes INSTANTLY to strong coherant feeling. The experience of firewalking is one of the better known examples of this.

      *

      We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES to feel in any situation.

      In this way, as you will see through experience, invincibility is manifested in your life.

      We inspire you to meditate on the feeling of SUPREME HAPPINESS, the letter N.

      This virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is of the water element, so FEEL REFRESHING COOLNESS, visualize a deep red color coming from the liver, hear the note of A, and feel the drive for self-preservation and absolute freedom and independence.

      The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over all beings upon or around the earth.

      The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations. All it needs is the FEELING that it is invincible, in order to do this.

      Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS, the physical body does whatever it has to do to protect itself so that this feeling is maintained. It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all other bodily functions.

      REMEMBER THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. It has all of the attributes and abilities of God. "As above, so below."

      *

      Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service. Use these abilities when danger is present.

      By cultivating a strong emotional euphoric FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS as a general daily attunement, dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to you.

      *

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-T-A-R-E-Z-H

      E…We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization and de-materialization to become invisable.

      *

      T…We help you awaken intuition, inspiration, and remarkable inventive abilities.

      *

      A…We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      *

      R…We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind, and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.

      *

      E…We attune you to the most subtle secrets of Universal Consciousness and intuition.

      *

      Z…We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      *

      H…We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described in the ancient language so that complete mastery over everything, including the physical body, is attained.’

      ***

      *

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain "Be ye removed unto the sea" and it shall be done."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 21st day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with invincibility, so that only that which is the highest good of all concerned is attracted into material expression.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which is a method of regaining whole brain functioning, can be found at:
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose at
      this site.]

      recommended sites:
      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      Lady Isis
      An Emissary of Light
      In the Service of the ONE
      Blessed are the Peacemakers
      Visit my web sites at:
      The Circle Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm
      T.O.T.A.L.
      http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Isis/
      Healing Hands Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/HandsOfLight.htm

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.