Fw: Sunday October 7

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001

      Sunday, the 7th of October

      *5 Oc, 13 Tzotz

      The Sacred Number 5-Ho: Integration, merging of movement and measure. Singular intention desires to become part of the whole creation. Empower. Oc-The Loyal Heart. A guide during critical points along a Soul’s journey. Linked to the energies of love and heart. Mental and community conscious. Direction: North. Colour: White. Chakra: Crown. Element: Midnight, Winter, Wind.

      Galactic Month of 12 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      ctssm42@...