Fw: Friday October 5

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      Clear Day

      Friday, October 5th

      *3 Lamat, 11 Tzotz

      Sacred Number 3-Ox: Movement, activation of creative pulse, the creation of the four directions. The collected and polarised energy begins to move. Activate. Lamat-Star: No one outside of the Self has the complete answer for us. Opening to the truth behind all teachings, The Path within has teachings unique to us. Breaking out of old habits and transcending dogma. Lamat is mental and community conscious. Colour: Yellow. Direction: South. Chakra: Solar Plexus. Element: Noon, Summer, Fire.

      Galactic Month of 11 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      ctssm42@...