Fw: Thursday October 4

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001

      Thursday, October 4th

      *2 Manik, 10 Tzotz

      The sacred Number 2-Ca: Polarity, duality, separation of light from the dark. Stabilise. Manik: The Hand That Heals. Freedom versus responsibility. Manik lives in the realm of reason and mental activity. Chakra: Heart Centre. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, Fall, Earth.

      Galactic Month of 10 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. It symbolises the death of the form. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.

      ctssm42@...