Fw: 10 Libra The Angels of Hairdressing

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001

      10 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Hairdressing

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Omana’

      Beloved, ‘the hairy covering of the human body has a special purpose in the divine blueprint, and all hairdressers and barbers are under our guidance and protection.

      Everything having to do with hair and beards falls under our competence. All dyes, scissors, tools, and adornments are under our guidance and inspiration.

      Throughout history, we have inspired coiffures and hairstyles according to social, personal, and religious conventions.’

      At this time Divine Providence has charged us with revealing the deeper significance and function of hair, which is far more than cosmetic appearance. We are also revealing the science of hairstyles, which is far more than convenience or fashion.

      Hair functions as highly evolved antennae. Human hair is much more evolved, but somewhat similar to, the whiskers of a cat or the feelers of a bug.

      The hair on the head carries the electrical energies of the brain to the lower extremities of the body. The hair receives the energies of the various parts of the body that it touches and sends the signals back to the brain.

      We are encouraging the growing of hair so that it performs its natural function of uniting the glandular centers on the outside of the body just as the nervous system unites them on the inside.

      When head hair is allowed to grow long and hang naturally, a powerful feedback loop functions between the head and the entire length of the spine, with all of the glandular centers along it which is touched by the hair.

      Men who have well-developed beards receive their own heart frequencies through the hair in their beard. This allows the energy to travel between their heart and their head. Meanwhile, the energy from the jaw area, which is located near the thyroid gland and is the creative chackra, travels to the heart through these same hairs. Together this forms a feedback loop between the two areas of the body.

      Likewise, hair also acts as antennae to energies in the outer world.

      Hair picks up energy that is then received by the subconscious. When the hair actually touches a person, a plant, or a gentle breeze, this energy travels along the hair. Hair amplifies the subtle energies of thoughts and feelings.

      Likewise, the cranial energy travels along the hair to bless whatever is touched by it.

      Historically this fact was influential in politics between countries in India, who fought for years over possession of hair from the beard of an important saint. The biblical story of Samson and Delilah further demonstrates the ancient teachings concerning the divine purpose of hair.

      The science behind coiffures is to position the hair according to the amount and type of sensitivity desired for any occasion.

      If you are in an intellectual situation, it is a good idea to pile the hair on top of the head, to protect and enhance the cranial area and amplify the energy concentration to intellect as opposed to the heart with its emotions. The cutting of hair to be short has accomplished this in the past, but without the benefits of powerful amplification and reception of intellect that is afforded by the piling up of long hair.

      In a romantic or family situation where an open and sensitive heart is desirable, having the hair flowing to the heart area is advisable. This can be done either loose, or as a long braid, or some other creative way that suits the occasion.

      We inspire the creation of the most beautiful and practical hair creations for whatever purpose you have.

      We often encourage adornment with ribbons, or other decorations, or the use of braids or curls; the options are endless.

      If the hair is parted in the middle, the energy of the two hemispheres of the brain flows in a balanced way to the trunk of the body.

      If a part is placed on the right side of the head, then the energy of the right brain is directed along the hair to the left side of the body. This enhances the intuition.

      A left part enhances the energy of the memory and the rational intellect.

      Pulling the hair back directs the energy to the medulla oblongata, the seat of memory of the soul.

      Bringing the hair to the top of the head concentrates the energies of the brahmarandra, the soft spot at the top of the skull, the connection with higher dimensions of consciousness.

      Adding beads of quartz, or some other natural conductor of energy, in this case, adds beauty, and is a wonderful way to enhance the effects of the higher dimensional energy.

      As you can see, the science behind different ways of wearing the hair is important and the children of God need this information in order to make informed decisions.

      As this information is understood, the whole rationale behind hairstyles changes from what it has been. As with raiment, hairstyles are no longer a way of conforming to obtain social acceptance, they are an important and personal way of channeling energy.

      Nature, in her wisdom, knows how to manifest divine perfection when left in her natural state.

      With long natural hair, the variety of beautiful hairstyles is greater. Using hair to properly channel energy brings more control, health, and pleasure to the experience of living.

      To grow hair, cut the tips every six weeks on a growing moon.

      Even hair that normally does not grow long or fast responds favorably to this regimen.

      ‘O-M-A-N-A’

      O…The virtue of Divine Justice is the law of harmony in everything. In each situation, the placement of hair amplifies the harmony of the body in response to a desired goal.

      *

      M… This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, which is the magnetic feminine force. Magnetism attracts reality in the physical world.

      Whatever FEELINGS are appropriate for the highest good of all concerned should determine how the hair is worn. If the desired feelings are romantic or compassionate, then hair that touches the heart chakra is important. If feelings of strength and self-determination are important, the hair should touch the solar plexus area. If feelings of objectivity, detachment, and cool-headedness are best, then hair should be worn piled on top of the head.

      This virtue of feeling has a lovely blue-green color, is the water element so it has the sensation of coolness, vibrates to the musical note of D, and the abdomen is formed from it.

      *

      A…

      The sound of A is a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh. This virtue, of highest wisdom and enlightenment, gives the intellect clear perception of the purity of all original ideas. The real function and purpose of hair and hairstyling becomes obvious when this virtue is mastered.

      ‘This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom

      .’ The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      *

      N… This is the sound of the virtue of Supreme Happiness, which is a primary reason why hair and hairstyling is so important.

      This virtue catapults one into the virtual seventh heaven of delight, and gives a feeling of complete freedom and independence. It also is the driving force behind the instinct of self-preservation.

      Hair is critical to the body’s sensitivity to outside forces, whether visible or invisible. The strength and sensitivity of the body depends on healthy long hair for maximum protection.

      On the mental level this virtue controls the interface between mind and feeling.

      By mastering the virtue of happiness on a mental level, ‘ the ability to enlighten any other being who is worthy on account of their state of maturity, is gained.’

      *

      A…The divine virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment unites the intellect with the eloquence, artistic talent, and clairvoyance necessary to choose and create the best hairstyle for any occasion.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 17th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Immediate Protection

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Emzhom

      Beloved,

      When danger is immanent, the adrenal glands produce chemicals that enter the bloodstream and enable the body to perform miraculous feats of survival. By taking this heightened state of energy and directing it to the feelings of the divine virtues, a child of God can avert any disaster.

      These powerful feelings are used to bind, or ban, any harmful negative force.

      By mastering the steps of emotional consciousness of the first sixteen days of the 28-day moon cycle, at this 17th day a child of God is capable of producing an unstoppable force for magnetic attraction of any reality.

      Feelings are the magnetic force that attracts change in physical reality.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that heaven manifests on earth.

      We encourage the children of God to meditate on the virtues of our name on the regular basis of every 17th day of the 28-day moon cycle. Then, if any being, person, or thing uses their free will with the intention to harm them at any time, the individual will and feelings of the intended victim can become one with the will and feelings of Divine Providence, and immediate relief is brought about. This skill can never be misused, and it is for the mature person only to use, and then only in real and immediate danger.

      We teach the particular meditations by which ‘ any enemy can be destroyed at once, thieves are checked on their escape, attackers are rendered stiff and lifeless at an instant.’

      ‘Further, the most furious beast rendered harmless, whether in the air, on land or in the water.’

      ‘E-M-Z-H-O-M

      E…We teach control of the feelings of all other beings, through mastery of the divine virtue of omnipresence.

      M…We teach the power of feelings, and thereby the mastery of magnetism.

      Z…We teach how to immediately transfer ideas to others.

      H…We inspire the children of God with the correct divine virtues to invoke and meditate on in any situation. We do this to those who are familiar with the divine virtues through prior meditations with the letters and divine virtues of the ancient language.

      O…We teach how to always feel contentment and poise, through perfect attunement with Divine Justice.

      M…We inspire the children of God to develop their feelings so powerfully, that complete mastery over change in the feeling and material world is successfully attained.’

      In times of real and immediate danger, we inspire mature people to direct their adrenal energy into awareness of feeling. We inspire them with the feelings of the divine virtues that ban any negative being and render them harmless.

      On the 17th day of every 28-day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the earth with knowledge of dangers that must be avoided combined with the positive feelings and intent that bind these dangers so that the harmony of heaven on earth is maintained for the children of God.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      [

      The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose at this site.]

      recommended sites:

      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last years message each day with the current one as each message is being upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.