Fw: Wednesday October 3

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001

      Wednesday, October 3rd

      1 Cimi, 9 Tzotz.

      Sacred Number 1. Hun: Source, unity, God, possibility and intention. Cimi: The bridge between worlds. Cimi is the opportunity to let go and remember spirit. The death of form. The Ageless Wisdom. Direction: North. Colour: White. Chakra: Throat. Element: Midnight, winter, wind.

      Galactic Month of 9 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light Pulse of Cimi. The meaning of life and the mysteries surrounding it. Cimi is deep and contemplative, searching for the truth to life’s immense questions. The non-physical world of spirit and dedication to spiritual ideas. An obligation to community and the world.