Fw: 9 Libra The Angels of Clothing

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Camelot

      9 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Clothing

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Batamabub’

      Beloved,

      ‘The clothes and headgear of mankind have been under our influence right from the prime origin up to the present day. We direct people in their choice of clothes according to climate, weather, maturity, and personal attitude.

      We inspire each momentary fashion, so that rank, social position, and religion is taken into consideration.’

      ‘All fashion designers and dressmakers, and anyone who is involved in the making of clothes are inspired and protected by us’

      .

      At the present time, Divine Providence has instructed us to direct mankind to create and wear clothes that conserve natural resources are practical, and beautiful.

      We are inspiring fashion designers to use materials that are natural, long lasting, and obtained in environmentally compassionate ways.

      ‘B-A-T-A-M-A-B-U-B’

      B…Polarity. This divine virtue is a light violet color, is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight, vibrates to the musical note of A, and forms the right eyeball. This is the virtue of universal life, with all of its polarities of expression. Mastering this virtue through meditation gives control over will and feeling.

      *

      A…Wisdom and Enlightenment. This virtue is a light blue color, is the element of air so it has the sensation of ease, vibrates to the musical note G, and forms the lungs. This is the virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment, and in the feelings it gives eloquence, artistic talent, and occult faculties so that a child of God attunes to the true spiritual essence that should be expressed in clothing.

      *

      T…High Inspiration. This virtue has a brown-black color like fertile earth, is the element of fire so it has the sensation of warmth, vibrates to the musical note of F, and forms the right kidney. This is the virtue of high inspiration. It gives the ability to carry through mystical feats through feeling, and to have remarkable inventive faculties in expressing divinity and practicality in clothing.

      *

      A…Wisdom and Enlightenment. This virtue, with its gifts of artistic talent, enables the expression of great beauty and meaning as the clothing is being designed and formulated. The mind of those creating the clothing is attuned to the Mind of Divine Consciousness.

      *

      M…Feeling. This virtue has a lovely blue-green color, is the water element so it has the sensation of coolness, vibrates to the musical note of D, and the abdomen is formed from it. This is the divine virtue of FEELING and emotion, which is the magnetic attracting feminine force. Whatever feelings are generated determines what is attracted into manifestation on the physical plane. When clothing is made, angels help everyone involved feel sacredness, love, beauty, and perfection.

      *

      A…Wisdom and Enlightenment. This virtue is so important to the manufacturing, designing, and wearing of clothes, that at every stage, from the gathering of raw materials, through the preparation of them, the designing of the clothes, and the wearing of them, the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment determines what decisions to make.

      *

      B…Polarity. The virtue of universal life, with its understanding of polarity, gives the understanding of different qualities of fabrics, colors, designs and accessories. Different fabrics, colors, etc. have different electric/will and magnetic/feeling effects.

      *

      U…Desire to Create. This virtue is the color of pink, it is the etheric-earth element so it has the sensation of penetrating weight, it vibrates to the musical note of C-sharp, and the heart is formed from it. A child of God meditates on this virtue and discovers the elation and joy of creating and expressing the truth of the inner self in dress.

      *

      B…Polarity. Time and place, purpose and feeling, determine which clothes to wear at any given time. With the mastery of the virtue of universal life and polarity, the right choice of which clothes to wear is made to manifest the highest good of all concerned.

      ******************

      From the growing of cotton, to the shearing of sheep, it is of great importance that the health of the soil and water is enhanced and the peacefulness of the sheep is protected.

      The psychic sensitivity of everyone on earth is becoming more acutely felt.

      When the wool of a sheep is obtained in a loving manner, the cloth made from this wool carries loving and peaceful vibrations and blesses the one who wears it. When cotton is grown so that soil is naturally enhanced the surrounding environment and water is protected, then the material made from it carries the song of joy from the elemental kingdoms that have been blessed by its growing. Likewise, if the making up of the clothes has been done with love, sacredness, and generosity, the clothing is blessed by all of these energies.

      The soil and the water and the plants and the animals and the workers and the shopkeepers and the consumers, all must have love, for Divine Consciousness, the web of Life, is Love.

      Therefore, it is our responsibility to guide mankind into the awareness that whatever energy goes into the making and selling of a piece of clothing strongly affects the person who wears it.

      "Great care, wisdom and sensitivity is taken in the making of clothes and great healing and bliss is in the wearing."

      As we bring forth this awareness to mankind, each piece of clothing takes on the spiritual significance intended by Divine Providence.

      At the same time, great beauty is a goal of each design and designing is done with awareness of the divine virtues represented by each color and symbol.

      The time is here when each person seeks to reveal their unique spiritual identity and soul purpose in the choice of the clothing that they wear.

      This is the ancient and future way.

      Move into the sacred and ceremonial consciousness of divine raiment. Use free will to call on us for inspiration and guidance.

      Wherever you are, and whatever materials you work with, we are there to bless and guide each step of the process from the initial concept to the finished product.

      Even more than that, we are present over the years and years and years that each garment, made in sacredness, is worn and enjoyed.

      ********

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 16th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Protection

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Echotasa’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God how to control the negative beings of the feeling world through the power of unconditional all-encompassing love and the Law of One.

      All beings, both positive and negative are loved equally by the Creator.

      We teach how to remain in a state of love, instead of fear, and thereby gain control over all beings.

      "God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      True dominion over creation is the birthright of the children of God. Nowhere is this more clearly demonstrated than when negative beings of the feeling realm are commanded with the Law of One.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation, and all other laws come from it.

      It overrides all lessor laws and it is encoded in the life force of every created being.

      When a child of God chooses love instead of fear in relating to negative beings of the feeling world, the utterance of the Law of One brings about instantaneous ripples of change in the Web of Life, so that no one is hurt and all are helped.

      "Judge not."

      "Love conquers all."

      This is the law of one, memorize it so thoroughly, that you speak it even in dreams. Use it whenever protection is needed for you or for others. This law can be invoked for any situation, large or small, near or far.

      Summon ALL beings, visible and invisible, known or unknown to you, that are involved, and say to them:

      *************

      "The Law of One

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of Who I AM; and I AM one with all beings, with the masters, saints, and prophets.

      I ASK THAT ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED,

      HAPPEN HERE.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      Amen."

      When this law is spoken out loud or even in the silence, remembrance is sudden and swift in all beings, negative and positive. This law activates Universal Consciousness itself, and all the powers act together to bring about the highest good of all.

      Use this law often.

      Use it retroactively or proactively, in the past, present, or future.

      You may also ask us to invoke this law.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and call on our help, to realize the following:

      ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A

      *

      E…Universal Consciousness exists in all beings throughout all time and all space and beyond all time and all space.

      *

      Ch…We teach the children of God to remove all obscurity and see beyond all polarity so that the ONE BEING is perceived through outward appearances. We teach the secret of life force, which is emotion, and the secret of rhythm by which the dead can be brought back to life and the living can be brought to decay.

      *

      O…We inspire poise that is brought about by unimpeachable judgement and oneness with the virtue of justice, and the ability to bring about any situation on any level.

      *

      T…We teach the child of God, through true communion with Divine Consciousness, how to control feelings to such an extent that both mastery over all the elements and any miracle is possible.

      *

      A…We inspire occult faculties, such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and mastery over the spirits of the air.

      *

      S…Through feeling the virtue of all-penetrating-power, true clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy is attained.

      *

      A…We confer mastery over the language of symbols and its command and power.’

      *******

      We offer protection when we are called.

      On the 16th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of protection and security, so that the children of God know how to feel safe and create a world of joy.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      recommended sites:

      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last years message each day with the current one as each message is being upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.