Fw: Tuesday October 2

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001

      Tuesday, October the 2nd

      13 Chicchan, 8 Tzoz

      Sacred Number-13: Ox Lahun. Ascension. Return to source to collect energy for the next intention. We ascend to source in order to collect new energy for the next intention of creation. Live. Chicchan: The Celestial Snake: Chicchan can rise to an exalted form bringing hope, higher truths and embodying spiritual ideals or It can fall into the depths of the underworld in the watery darkness. Direction East. Colour: Red

      Chakra: Crown. Element: Dawn, Spring, Water.

      Galactic Month of 7 Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light pulse of Ben-The Pillars of Light. Ben initiates ideas and intentions awakening selfhood. It is globally conscious and likes challenges. Solar plexus. Direction-East, colour-red .

      ctssm42@...