20 Taurus, The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , May 9, 2003

      Original Oil Painting
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser Collection

      20 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Charagi’

      Beloved,

      The relationship, between Divine Life in plants with Divine Life within the Children of Light, is one of trust and innocence.

      For Paradise to exist, bringing joy to all, the original Divine Blueprint of everything must be universally recognized, and inner guidance must be followed by all, for the purpose of manifesting true Divine Blessing.

      Technology must be used according to the greatest purity and clarity of Divine Intention for Paradise on Earth,  and must protect and nurture fragile ecosystems.

      Many visible and invisible forces work together in the living land, and all must be taken into account whenever an action is undertaken.

      Above all, clear and loving communication with all levels of life is necessary.  This is the divine virtue of letter Ch, which shines with a light violet light.  With this virtue a Child of Light flows with clarity and perfect purity, communicating clearly with everything.

      Land management, whether in agriculture or forestry, requires the ability to communicate with the living land, and all beings who are connected to it, and it requires the understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and delicate guidance by Divine Providence.  Land management requires clairvoyance, and control over the beings of the air, combined with the clear feeling of bringing through true Divine Blessing to all.

      The use of technology in agricultural and forest management is similar to the use of scalpels in surgical procedures.  Right use enhances health,  wrong use causes suffering.

      We grant inspiration for technological inventions for those who are mature and use powerful technological tools with clarity, enlightenment, the sacredness of following inner guidance, grace and mercy, and the understanding of cause and effect.

      Divine Providence has ordained that all technological inventions, for any purpose, be used for the highest good of all concerned.

        With the accelerating process of heaven manifesting on earth, the joining of the Alpha and the Omega, karmic results of actions are happening ever more quickly.  The sons and daughters of Light are opening up to clear communication with every level of Divine Creation, increasing levels of wisdom, inner guidance, grace and mercy, and conscience.

      It is destined that all life dwell in peace and harmony, that even the least plant and sparrow be blessed with grace and mercy.

      ‘Ch-A-R-A-G-I’

      Ch…’We promote the language of the Universe on all levels in total clarity,

      *

      A…in context of highest illumination and purity of ideas,

      *

      R…with autonomous, clear ingenuity.

      *

      A… We inspire the knowledge of controlling beings of the weather, storms, and the air element.

      [If pronounced umlaut A, AE …we inspire the transmutation of matter through the control of passion and negative beings.]

      *

      G… We help with bringing success and abundance in the material world,

      *

      I…and the evocation of great miracles at a basic physical level.’

      ****

       Our Meditation:

      *

      Ch…Imagine being a small dot inside your solar plexus and see your body as an infinite universe.  Fill this universe with a light violet color shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area, seen as a hollow space. Imagine becoming one with the divine virtue of clarity and the ability to see the purity of all ideas in their original form.  Imagine yourself communicating clearly with every aspect of Creation, including the beings of the plant kingdom everywhere.   Intone the sound of letter Ch inwardly to the note of D sharp.  Imagine the sensation of coolness, for this is a divine virtue of the water element of feeling. Now expand your meditation with your out breath, seeing this radiance passing through the pores of the skin of the left leg, to fill all of the outer universes with light violet, the note of D sharp, the feeling of coolness, and the virtue of clarity.

      *

      A…Visualize the light changing from light violet to light blue, and shining from a tiny sun in the lungs. Meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  Meditate on the original ideas of Paradise, of Earth as a Garden of Eden, filled with happiness and health for all who live within or upon her.  Intone the sound of soft A inwardly to the musical note G.  Feel a sense of relaxation, which is the feeling of the air element.  With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the lungs.

      *

      R…The light changes to golden, shining from a tiny sun in the leg area with a sensation of weight. Meditate on the virtue of receiving clear inner guidance in each moment from Divine Providence, and of following it impeccably.   Inwardly intone the sound of letter R to the musical note of C.  With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the left side of the nose.

      *

      A…The light changes to light blue shining from a tiny sun in the lung area. Meditate on the beings of the air element, the Sylphs, that respond to mind and thought.   The sense of relaxation returns and the sound of letter A is heard to the musical note of G.  This radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the lungs with each breath.

      *

      [If umlaut A, AE, the light changes to loamy brown shining from a tiny sun in the leg area.  Meditate on life and death regarding their transformation, and the fact that in reality there is no true death, only transformation into another state.  Meditate on the control of passion and freedom from clinging to any desire, thought, feeling, or form that is no longer serving the highest good.  Meditate on the transformation of matter that comes from this. Feel the sensation of weight, for this divine virtue is of the earth element. The sound of umlaut A is toned to the musical note of C.    With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin around the anus.]

      *

      G… Visualize the light changing to grass green color, the color of emeralds, shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area. Meditate on the virtue of Grace and Mercy, and true Divine Blessing bringing joy and plenty to all.  Imagine coolness, the sensation of the water element.  Inwardly intone the sound of letter G to the note of F.  This radiance passes through the left eye with each breath.

      *

      I…Visualize light that is filled with sparkling rainbow colors like a light opal shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Meditate on the karma law, which is the law of cause and effect, remembrance, memory, and conscience.  Meditate on how every desire, thought, feeling, action, and thing creates effects that ripple out into the Unified Field and return, over and over again.  Intone the sound of letter I to the musical note of G.  The feeling is of weight and gravity, the earth element.  With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the left kidney.

      Remember to dissolve the light after each meditation, in order to preserve the natural balance of the body.

      ****

      *

      MIRACLES

      For new subscribers:  What the angel messages are all about:

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
      name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
      virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually
      DONE INWARDLY in meditation.
       ******

      [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
      doing four things at once.]

      This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the
      divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help
      explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the
      science of miracles and theurgy.

      The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and
      sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding
      meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words,
      whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation
      technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

      The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent,
      imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see
      yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff
      area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is
      consciousness-penetrating-all.

      Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the
      body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of
      pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as
      a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its
      element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region,
      water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought.

      Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha
      wave brainwave state. Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses,
      logic, and memory,
      imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is
      consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion.
      Air is ease.  Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.
      Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note, with emphasis on
      feeling the divine virtue. Sound carries feeling, feeling enlivens sound.

      When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out
      through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the
      virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will,
      see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around
      this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how
      to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime
      you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.
      BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS.
      Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light
      and other
      sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any
      area of the body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and
      individual become one.

      "I and the Father are one."
      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
      *
      ******

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-
      penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

      In the part of The Law of One that says

      "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE", insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner
      guidance.

      For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the
      Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified
      Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This
      is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical
      note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

      Say
      "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN
      THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest
      good.

      After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],
      it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and
      clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and
      dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.
      .
      Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and
      enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

      Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical
      note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the
      highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time,
      and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one
      simultaneously.
      Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One
      each time you use it.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether
      civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you
      use the Law of One, it overrides all other
      lesser laws.

      This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE
      WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULFILLMENT.
      For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose
      weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with
      others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

      The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law
      of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes are necessary in any
      situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set
      into motion.

      This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence,
      omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field
      of  Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are
      benefited in the greatest possible way.

      People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the
      desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well
      being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through
      artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite
      categories.

      When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many
      of you may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

      I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART
      [being careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
      important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].
      When I first started doing this I remembered a beloved pet or a favorite
      person that I felt heart love for as
      a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart, I expand
      the feeling.

      At this point I call in Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand
      the love.
      I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
      an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

      When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
      to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
      heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
      THEM, and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
      alike."

      When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to everybody.

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
      saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
      whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
      helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
      comforting when dealing with scary situations.]

      That's it.

      As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
      quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
      ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

      When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

      When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
      the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

      When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm
      or vibration they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

      In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
      a book about some of the situations it has resolved.
      At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked
      perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

      If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice
      in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all. Then meditate on it
      sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental
      sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on
      FEELING IT.

      Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to
      transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for
      others, large situations or small.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so
      that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha,
      [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

      The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings
      of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is
      the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and
      overrides all lesser laws.

      Note for those who receive the angel messages in HTML format:

       If you have visual impairments that make it difficult to read some of the
      messages with darker backgrounds, a way to solve this is to click on
      'forward' on the top bar.  When the forwarded message appears go to 'format'
      and click on 'Plain Text'.  This will change the message to a white
      background with black print and be easier to read.

      These meditations are very ancient.  The books by Franz Bardon go into detail on them.  See ordering suggestions at the bottom of the footnote section below.

      *

      The Sasha site has a new address, see below.
      Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign
      in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages
      are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to
      the message.
      [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through
      the kindness of Polly. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a
      while to get all the messages updated.]
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html
      ***

      *
      For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in
      Microsoft Word Document to read straight through or for research, please
      email me at
      Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will
      be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it.  Be sure to update it daily, replacing last year’s message with this year’s version.  Important corrections are being made on an ongoing basis.  It comes in purple
      Arial font in size 12. I have to send it in 12 emails, each one covering a different sign of the zodiac.
      ***
      The
      site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are
      discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel
      messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features.
      Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel
      messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@... if you have any questions.
      Other good sites for the angel messages:
      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com
      Click on OTHER ARTISTS. Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      *

      *
      It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
      original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
      amount of information available within them that is helpful.

      These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
      [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
      information.]

      Some of these books may be purchased at
      www.rexrearch.com or
      www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

      Note: Concerning the recommended site www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote,
      "I couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books,
      although
      it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
      Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find. The site is
      quite amazing."

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
      quoted
      or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [Te Practice of Magical
      can purchase these books online :
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
      read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
      explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
      material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find "The Twenty Eight Days",
      *
      home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email
      spiritus@...

      *

      Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S,
      erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious
      metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to
      www.nesaranow.com "

      NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
      passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
      benefits to Americans including:
      1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
      2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
      new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
      3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
      4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
      Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
      until new elections;
      5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
      aggressive military actions immediately;
      6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
      tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

      For Dove updates on current events go to
      www.fourwinds10.com
      Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

      Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
      sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
      to update the original messages in your archives.

      What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
      can save the world."

      Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
      realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 9, 2003

        20 degrees Taurus

        The http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovingpurelove

        Message 3 of 12 , May 8, 2004

          20 degrees Taurus

          The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Charagi’

          Beloved,

          The relationship between plants and the Children of Light is one of trust and innocence.

          For Paradise to exist, bringing joy to all, feelings of the original Divine Blueprints in Divine Mind of everything in Creation must continually flow in the hearts of the Children of Light and Love, establishing safety and communication with all life.

           The original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, the blueprints of perfection themselves, must be recognized, and inner guidance followed by all, for the purpose of manifesting true Divine Blessing and controlling Cause and Effect.

          In this way, technology is used according to the greatest purity and clarity of Divine Intention for Paradise on Earth,  and protects and nurtures fragile ecosystems.

          The many visible and invisible forces working together in the living land, are taken into account.

          Clear and loving communication with all levels of life is the divine virtue of letter Ch, shining with a light violet light.  With this virtue a person flows with feelings of clarity and perfect purity, communicating clearly with Creation.

          Land management and the invention and use of technology in agriculture and forestry are for those who communicate with the living land, and all beings who are connected to it, with the understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and delicate guidance by Divine Providence.

           The invention and use of technology in agriculture and forestry requires clairvoyance, and control over the beings of the air,  clear inner guidance, feelings of bringing through true Divine Blessing to all, combined with memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of analogy.

          We grant inspiration for technological inventions for those who are mature and use powerful technological tools with clarity and enlightenment and the understanding of cause and effect.

          All technological inventions for any purpose, must be used for the highest good of all concerned.

            With the accelerating process of heaven manifesting on earth, the joining of the Alpha and the Omega, karmic results of actions are happening ever more quickly.  The sons and daughters of Light are opening up to clear communication with every level of Divine Creation, increasing levels of wisdom, inner guidance, grace and mercy, and conscience.

          It is destined that all life dwell in peace and harmony, that even the least plant and sparrow be blessed with grace and mercy.

          MIRACLES

          ‘Ch-A-R-A-G-I’

          Ch…’We promote the language of the Universe on all levels in total clarity,

          *

          A…in context of highest illumination and purity of ideas, and releasing imperfection…umlaut A, ae,

          *

          R…with autonomous, clear ingenuity.

          *

          A… We inspire the knowledge of controlling beings of the weather, storms, and the air element.

          umlaut A, AE …we inspire the transmutation of matter through the control of passion and negative beings.

          *

          G… We help with bringing success and abundance in the material world,

          *

          I…and the evocation of great miracles at a basic physical level.’

          ****

          MEDITATION for enlivening the virtues of ‘Ch-A-R-A-G-I’

          [Be sure to dissolve the light in the body at the end of each meditation in order to keep the elements of the body in balance, and also remember to keep the rhythm of the breath natural. Take your time with each meditation. There is much more detailed information on this mediation in the books by Franz Bardon, listed in the footnote section.]

          Go deep within.

          Relax.

          With each virtue, imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus of your own body. See your body as an entire creation, a microcosm of spinning galaxies and universes. Invoke the heavenly hosts of ‘Charagi’ to reveal the mystical power of these virtues on creating technology for agriculture and forestry that is used with right relationship with Creation.

          *

          Ch… Visualize a light violet color shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area, seen as a hollow space. Imagine becoming one with the divine virtue of clarity and perfect purity of emotion, and the ability to see the purity of all ideas in their original form.  Imagine yourself communicating clearly with every aspect of Creation, including the beings of the plant kingdom everywhere.   Intone the sound of letter Ch inwardly to the note of D sharp.  Imagine the sensation of coolness, for this is a divine virtue of the water element of feeling. Now expand your meditation with your out breath, seeing this radiance passing through the pores of the skin of the left leg, to fill whatever your inner guidance directs, which could be all of the outer universes, or a  particular subject, situation, or peson with light violet, the note of D sharp, the feeling of coolness, and the virtue of clarity and perfect purity of feeling the divine virtues.

          *

          A…Visualize the light changing from light violet to light blue, shining from a tiny sun in the lungs. Meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  Meditate on the original ideas of Paradise, of Earth as a Garden of Eden, filled with happiness and health for all who live within or upon her.  Intone the sound of soft A inwardly to the musical note G.  Feel a sense of relaxation, which is the feeling of the air element.  With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the lungs to wherever you guide it.  With ieach inbreath, it comes back in through these same pores to fill either your whole body, the lung region, or wherever you feel guided .

          umlaut A, AE, the light changes to loamy brown shining from a tiny sun in the leg area.  Meditate on life and death regarding their transformation, and the fact that in reality there is no true death, only transformation into another state.  Meditate on the control of passion, on freedom from clinging to any desire, thought, feeling, or form that is no longer serving the highest good.  Meditate on the transformation of matter that comes from this. Feel the sensation of weight, for this divine virtue is of the earth element. The sound of umlaut A is toned to the musical note of C.    With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin around the anus.

          *

          R…The light changes to golden, shining from a tiny sun in the leg area with a sensation of weight. Meditate on the virtue of receiving clear inner guidance in each moment from Divine Providence, and of following it impeccably. Meditate how this awakens genius.  Inwardly intone the sound of letter R to the musical note of C.  With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the left side of the nose.

          *

          A…The light changes to light blue shining from a tiny sun in the lung area. Meditate on enlightenment, and the beings of the air element, the Sylphs, that respond to mind and thought.   The sense of relaxation returns and the sound of letter A is heard to the musical note of G.  This radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the lungs with each breath.

          *

          umlaut A, AE, the light changes to loamy brown shining from a tiny sun in the leg area.  Meditate on life and death regarding their transformation, and the fact that in reality there is no true death, only transformation into another state.  Meditate on the control of passion, on freedom from clinging to any desire, thought, feeling, or form that is no longer serving the highest good.  Meditate on the transformation of matter that comes from this. Feel the sensation of weight, for this divine virtue is of the earth element. The sound of umlaut A is toned to the musical note of C.    With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin around the anus.

          *

          G… Visualize the light changing to grass green color, the color of emeralds, shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area, seen as a hollow space. Meditate on the virtue of Grace and Mercy, and true Divine Blessing bringing joy and plenty to all.  Sense coolness, the sensation of the water element.  Inwardly intone the sound of letter G to the note of F.  This radiance passes through the left eye with each breath.

          *

          I…Visualize a bright light that is filled with sparkling rainbow colors like a light opal, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Meditate on the karma law, which is the law of cause and effect, on how this law awakens remembrance, memory, and conscience and the understanding of analogy.  Meditate on how every desire, thought, feeling, action, and thing creates effects that ripple out into the Unified Field and return.  Intone the sound of letter I to the musical note of G.  The feeling is of weight and gravity, the earth element.  With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the left kidney.

          Remember to dissolve the light after each meditation, in order to preserve the natural balance of the body, and to keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

          ****

          *

          MIRACLES

          Footnotes
          *
          The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
          ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
          three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

          Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
          the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
          being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
          powers and influence.

          * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
          angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
          referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
          Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
          KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
          Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
          Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          *****

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
          book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
          the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
          publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

          If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
          the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
          egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
          method of meditation for the divine virtues.

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
          do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
          free to email me at spiritus@....

          *

          For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
          of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
          angel messages on the web, email spiritus@.... For these links to
          work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

          ***********

          Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
          color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
          in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
          German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
          Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
          pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
          with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
          http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

          Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
          Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
          [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
          your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
          understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
          musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
          in pronunciation.

          If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
          with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
          correct pitch like a tuning fork:

          ******************

          http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html, a user friendly listing of the
          angel messages. Some messages are not updated.
          At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
          find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

          *

          A special treat: William Mistele has spent a lifetime studying Franz Bardon
          's works and the cosmic language. He shares his insights at this web
          address: http://www.lava.net/~pagios/index.html
          The stories about his sylph adventures are especially magical and
          delightful.

          *

          A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

          *

          For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
          functioning, go to

          And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
          go to
          http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

          *

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
          Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
          Feel free to share these messages.

          *

          email spiritus@....

          *

          For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current events, the Law that requires a return
          to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
          already signed and ready to go: www.nesara.us

          *

          Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
          with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
          archives.

          Home site : www.spiritussanctus.com
          This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
          links on this site no longer work.

          The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and when invoked, overrides
          all other laws in all dimensions.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.
          When one is harmed, all are harmed.
          When one is helped, all are healed.
          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
          and I am one with all;
          happen here.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          Amen.

          **********************

          Only Time.mid,

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 12 , May 8, 2005

            20 degrees Taurus

            The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology

            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Charagi’

            Beloved,

            The relationship between plants and the Children of Light is one of trust and innocence in flowing with clear pure feelings of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

            For Paradise to exist, bringing joy to all, feelings of the original Divine Blueprints in Divine Mind of everything in Creation must continually flow in the hearts of the Children of Light and Love, and throughout all beings, establishing safety and communication with all life, and the release and transformation of imperfection on a continual basis.

             The original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, the blueprints of perfection, must be recognized, imperfection must be transformed, and inner guidance followed by all, for the purpose of manifesting true Divine Blessing and controlling Cause and Effect.

            It is in this way that technology is used according to the greatest purity and clarity of Divine Intention for Paradise on Earth,  and protects and nurtures fragile ecosystems that are part of the divine plan.

            The many visible and invisible forces working together in the living land are in this way understood and taken into account.

            Clear and loving flowing divine feelings and communication with all levels of life is the divine virtue of letter Ch, shining with a medium violet light.  With this virtue a person flows with feelings of clarity and perfect purity, communicating clearly with everything in Creation.

            Land management and the invention and use of technology in agriculture and forestry are for those who communicate with the living land, and all beings who are connected to it, with the understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and delicate guidance by Divine Providence for the purpose of Grace and Mercy, and true divine blessing to all. In this way abundance and plenty blesses all.

             The invention and use of technology in agriculture and forestry requires clairvoyance, and control over the beings of the air,  clear inner guidance, flowing feelings of bringing through true Divine Blessing to all, combined with memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm.

            We grant inspiration for technological inventions for those who are mature and use powerful technological tools with clarity and enlightenment and the understanding of cause and effect in a way that brings forth true divine blessing.

            All technological inventions for any purpose, must be used for the highest good of all concerned.

              With the accelerating process of Heaven manifesting on Earth, which is the joining of the Alpha and the Omega, the sons and daughters of Light are opening up to clear communication with every level of Divine Creation, increasing levels of wisdom, inner guidance, grace and mercy, and conscience.

            It is destined that all life now dwell in peace and harmony, that even the least plant and sparrow be blessed with grace and mercy.

            MIRACLES

            Sigil of

            'Ch-A-R-A-G-I'

[...]

            With each virtue, first experience yourself as PURE BEING THAT IS ONE WITH DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS AND FEELING AND WITH ALL CREATION. Now locate yourself in time and space by  imagining yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus of your own body, which is a perfect microcosm of the macrocosm of the outer Creation. See your body as an entire creation, a microcosm of spinning galaxies and universes.

             Invoke the heavenly hosts of ‘Charagi’ to reveal the mystical power of these virtues on creating technology for agriculture and forestry that is used with right relationship with Creation.

            *

            Ch… Experience yourself as one with the divine virtue of clarity and perfect purity of flowing divine emotion, with the ability to see the purity of all ideas in their original form.   Visualize a medium violet color shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area, seen as a hollow space. Fill the abdomen and then the left leg and then the entire body with this light. Imagine yourself communicating clearly with every aspect of Creation, including the beings of the plant kingdom everywhere.   Intone the sound of letter Ch inwardly to the note of D sharp to carry the magnetism of these flowing feelings wherever you direct.  Imagine the sensation of coolness, for this is a divine virtue of the water element of feeling. With your out breath, visualize this radiance passing through the pores of the skin of the left leg, to fill whatever your inner guidance directs, which could be all of the outer universes, or a  particular subject, situation, or peson with this medium violet light, the sound of Ch in the note of D sharp, the sensation of coolness, and the virtue of clarity and perfect purity of flowing feelings of the divine virtues.

            *

            A…Visualize the light changing from medium violet to light blue, shining from a tiny sun in the lungs. Meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  Meditate on the original ideas of Paradise, of Earth as a Garden of Eden, filled with happiness and health for all who live within or upon her.  Intone the sound of soft A inwardly to the musical note G to enliven flowing feelings of wisdom with a sensation of relaxation.  With the out breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the lungs to wherever you guide it.  With the  inbreath, it comes back in through these same pores to fill either your whole body, the lung region, or wherever you feel guided . Keep the rhythm of the breath natural. Dissolve the light blue light in the body when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

            Umlaut A, ae, the light changes to loamy brown shining from a tiny sun in the leg area.  Meditate on the release of any imperfection for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all. Meditate on life and death regarding their transformation, and the fact that in reality there is no true death, only transformation into another state.  Meditate on the control of negative passions through safe release into transformation, on freedom from clinging to any negative desire, thought, feeling, or form that is no longer serving the highest good.  Meditate on the transformation of matter that comes from this release. Feel the sensation of weight, for this divine virtue is of the earth element. The sound of umlaut A is toned to the musical note of C.    With the out breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin around the anus.

            *

            R…The light changes to golden, shining from a tiny sun in the leg area with a sensation of weight. Meditate on the virtue of receiving clear inner guidance in each moment from Divine Providence, and of following it impeccably. Meditate on how this awakens genius and gives freedom from following outside authority.  Inwardly intone the sound of letter R to the musical note of C.  With the out breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the left side of the nose.

            *

            A…The light changes to light blue shining from a tiny sun in the lung area. Meditate on enlightenment, and the beings of the air element, the Sylphs, that respond to mind and thought.   The sense of relaxation returns and the sound of letter A is heard to the musical note of G.  This radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the lungs with each breath.

            *

            Umlaut A, ae,… the light changes to loamy brown shining from a tiny sun in the leg area.  Meditate on life and death regarding their transformation, and the fact that in reality there is no true death, only transformation into another state.  Meditate on the release for transformation and control of anything that is no longer serving the highest good.  Meditate on the transformation of matter that comes from this. Feel the sensation of weight, for this divine virtue is of the earth element. The sound of umlaut A is toned to the musical note of C.    With each breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin around the anus.

            *

            G… Visualize the light changing to grass green color, the color of emeralds, shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen area, seen as a hollow space. Meditate on the virtue of Grace and Mercy, and true Divine Blessing bringing joy and plenty to all.  Sense coolness, the sensation of the water element.  Inwardly intone the sound of letter G to the note of F.  This radiance passes through the left eye with each breath.

            *

            I…Visualize a bright white light that is filled with sparkling rainbow colors like a light opal, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Meditate on the karma law, which is the law of cause and effect, and on how this law awakens remembrance, memory, and conscience and the understanding of analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm.  Meditate on how every desire, thought, feeling, action, and thing creates effects that ripple out into the Unified Field and return.  Intone the sound of letter I to the musical note of G.  The feeling is of weight and gravity, the earth element.  With breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin over the left kidney.

            Remember to dissolve the light after each meditation, in order to preserve the natural balance of the body, and to keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

            ****

            By doing this meditation you can enliven the awareness of enlightened merciful agriculture and forestry in yourself and others.

            *

            MIRACLES

            Note:

            We have, each of us, a great work to accomplish through inner guidance in blessing and healing our planet, ourselves and each other, and manifesting Heaven on Earth.

            According to the ancient teachings, the power of miraculous healing and protection can be manifested with the combination of three divine virtues. These are the virtues of Estatic Cosmic Love, the letter J, meditated on with emphasis in the Akashic level of omnipresence and consciousness-penetrating-all; secondly the virtue of The Power of the Word which is the use of the cosmic language in meditation, the letter H, meditated on with emphasis on impregnating the mental level of clarity of understanding in the intellect in the outer world; and finally the virtue of Cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W, meditated on with emphasis on impregnating the feeling level.

            This means that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a Child of Light unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation. Secondly, with the divine virtue of the use of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”, the experience of using the meditation taught in these messages for recreating the situation is used in a way that is especially clearly understood in the intellect in the inner and outer world. Finally, the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W, is sent into the inner and outer feeling world.

            Flowing feelings are magnetic, and attract new realities into physical form.  FLOWING WITH FEELINGS OF ONENESS WITH ALL, AND breathing these flowing feelings into the outer world with the out breath, attracts a unified state.

            These three virtues used together are known as ‘the magicians backstroke’. Any negative energy immediately returns to the sender in a dramatic cessation of the negativity according to the highest good of all.

            **********

            Futhermore, it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  This means that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power, vitalized like a lightening bolt, is attained.

            To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  The first two meditations are done on the akashic level.  This means that twice you experience clearly, in your consciousness, oneness with the divine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Then there must be sixty concentrations of this virtue with an emphasis on an intellectual level, in which you clearly understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Next follows four hundred meditations with the emphasis on FLOWING FEELINGS of the divine.  Enough clarity and power is accumulated through these repetitions so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

            **********************************

[...]

            The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
            pmenendez@...

            Or go to the lovingpurelove website

            If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
            do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
            free to email me at
            spiritus@....

            We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
            messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
            with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
            Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
            be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

            If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
            that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

            If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
            list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

[...]

            Home site :
            www.spiritussanctus.com
            This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
            links on this site no longer work.

            The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
            all laws in all dimensions.

            THE LAW OF ONE

            We are all one.
            When one is harmed, all are harmed.
            When one is helped, all are healed.
            Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
            and I am one with all;
            happen here.

            I give thanks that this is done.
            and SO IT IS
            *+*

            *
            *    *
            *       *
            *
            *     *
            *

            ~ ~ ~

            Art by David
            Contact information not known

            ~ ~ ~
            Music by Jalal Ail
            God Hear my Prayer.mid

            ~ ~ ~

            SpiritusAngelMessages

          • Gulshan vl
            Message 5 of 12 , May 10, 2007

              20 degrees Taurus
              The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology
              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Charagi’

              Beloved,

              Everything in creation has a purpose.
              All exist to love and serve the whole.
              An ecosystem is a living system, with each part playing an important and necessary role.

              Divine Being expresses through even the least and smallest, and once the original divine blueprints of creation are understood, it is seen that nothing is expendable. Enlightened and wise use of technology is important to the survival of fragile ecosystems.

              Many visible and invisible forces work together in the living land, and all must be taken into account whenever an action is undertaken.

              The relationship of growing things of the soil to mankind is one of trust and innocence.

              The omniscience of Divine Being expresses through plants. For example, if a person plants a seed with a small amount of his or her saliva touching the seed and withholds water for three days so that the saliva remains in touch for that amount of time, the seed ‘reads’ the DNA and produces what is needed for perfect health and emotional and mental well being for that person. *[see recommended reading footnote below.]

              Land management, whether in agriculture or forestry, requires clarity and perfect purity of flowing divine feelings,  enlightenment, control over negativity and delicate guidance by Divine Providence. It requires true divine blessing and grace and mercy. Land management requires understanding of cause and effect.

              The use of technology in agricultural and forest management is analogous to that of scalpels in surgery.  Right use enhances health ,  wrong use causes suffering.

              We grant inspiration for technological inventions to those who are spiritually mature. We inspire people to use powerful technological tools with clarity, enlightenment, control over negativity,  inner guidance, grace and mercy, and the understanding of cause and effect.

              All technological inventions, for any purpose, are to be used for the highest good of all concerned.  With the accelerating process of Heaven manifesting on Earth, the Alpha and the Omega, the karmic results of actions return ever more quickly.  People open up to increasing levels of clarity, wisdom, transformation, inner guidance, true divine blessing and awareness of cause and effect.

              It is destined that all life dwell in peace and harmony , that even the least sparrow be given grace and mercy.

              MIRACLES

              Ch-A-R-A-G-I’

              Ch…’We promote the language of the Universe on all levels in total clarity,
              *
              A and umlaut A, ae…in context of highest illumination and purity of ideas, and transformation,
              *
              R…with autonomous, clear ingenuity.
              *
              A and umlaut A, ae… We inspire the knowledge of controlling beings of the weather, storms, and the air element.
              and inspire the transmutation of matter through the control of negative passions and negative beings.
              *
              G… We help with bringing success and abundance in the material world,
              *
              I…and the evocation of great miracles at a basic physical level.’

              meditation notes for letter Ch
              *
              Ch…
              First relax and do deep into a state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. Then locate yourself in time and space by imagining that you are a small dot inside your solar plexus. Visualize the rest of your body as an almost infinite universe. Imagine a tiny sun in the abdomen area seen as a hollow space, shining forth a beautiful medium violet light.  Fill whatever part of your body that inner guidance directs with this light violet color shining from the tiny sun. Meditate on becoming one with the divine virtue of clarity  and perfect purity of flowing divine feelings. Enliven these feelings by intoning the musical note of D sharp with sensations of coolness, for this is a divine virtue of the water element of feelings.  Now expand your meditation with your outbreath, seeing this radiance passing through the pores of the skin of the left leg, to fill whatever inner guidance directs with light violet, pure and clear divine flowing feelings, the musical note of D sharp, sensations of coolness.

              The left leg of every person is made from this divine virtue.
              *
              Be sure to keep the rhythm of the breath natural, and dissolve the medium violet light in the body when you are finished with this meditation to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

              MIRACLES
              *******

              Footnotes
              * Recommended reading: Ringing Cedars series. These 8 books restore understanding of original divine blueprints of living in harmony with the natural world. Go to www.RingingCedars.com or call 1-646-429-1986

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              1-800-204-2473

              The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
              pmenendez@...

              Or go to the lovingpurelove website

              Go to

               Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

              ***********

              ******************

              Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

              copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

              Stationery by Polly Menendez

              Feel free to share these messages.

              Sacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings

              Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings and Giclee Prints

              Conference Call Updates
              go to
              www.spiritussanctus.com
              and click the appropriate link.

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

              Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

              and I am one with all;

              I give thanks that this is done.
              SO BE IT!

              *+*

              ~~
              Butterfly.mid

              music link
              (left click, play - right click, save)

              *

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            • Spiritus Sanctus
              Message 6 of 12 , May 8, 2008

                N ote: If this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward. That should fix it.

                20 degrees Taurus
[...]

                Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.  Much of this material is also included in Divine Sky, The Angel Messages, which can be ordered for $28.00 [includes shippiing] from

                DAYSTAR

                PO Box 1410

                Silverton, OR 9738

[...]

                always stay connected to friends.

              • Spiritus Sanctus
                Message 7 of 12 , May 10, 2009

                • spiritus@mindspring.com

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 8, 2012

                        20 degrees Taurus
[...]

                        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                      • Cynthia Schlosser
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 9, 2013
                          Today,the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurs at 20 Taurus at 8:28 PM EDT .
                          As you can see, our planet is now going through divine grace concerning our food.

                          Sun/Moon align with Mercury, Mars, South Node and Pallas in Scorpio.

                          Mercury and Mars combine intellect and action to enliven communications, while Pallas provides a holistic perspective.
                          This is a South Node eclipse so the focus is on releasing the old (patterns, beliefs, etc.) so an upgrade can occur that leads to new beginnings.

                          Everything having to do with food, the preparation of food,
                           and the sustainability of a conscious ecosystem in Divine Love and Perfection is targeted by this eclipse.
                          This includes food for humans and for all sentient life.

                          20 degrees Taurus
                          The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology
                          Also known as

                          The Angels of

                          Charagi’

                          Beloved,

                          Everything in creation has a purpose.
                          All exist to love and serve the whole.

                          An ecosystem is a living system, with each part playing an important and necessary role.

                          Divine Being expresses through even the least and smallest, and once the original divine blueprints of creation are understood, it is seen that nothing is expendable.

                          Enlightened and wise use of technology is important to the survival of fragile ecosystems.  The human soul needs beauty, and the beauty of every inch of earth must be taken into consideration.

                          Many visible and invisible forces work together in the living land, and all must be taken into account whenever an action is undertaken.
                           GrandMother Moon
- Watcher, Hunter,
Nurturer, Bringer of
Cycles
                          The relationship of growing things of the soil to mankind is one of trust and innocence.

                          We inspire the children of Divine Love to remember that the omniscience of Divine Being expresses through plants.

                           For example, if a person plants a seed with a small amount of his or her saliva touching the seed and withholds water for three days so that the saliva remains in touch for that amount of time, the seed ‘reads’ the DNA and produces what is needed for perfect health and emotional and mental well being for that person. *[see recommended reading footnote below.]

                          Land management, whether in agriculture or forestry, requires clarity and perfect purity of flowing divine feelings,  enlightenment, control over negativity and delicate guidance by Divine Providence.

                           It requires true divine blessing and grace and mercy for the indwelling divine life that is present in all creation.

                           http://natural-connections.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/aura-and-earth.jpg

[...]

                          . If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 10, 2014

                          Picture

                           A year ago, the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurred at  this degree of 20 Taurus at 8:28 PM EDT .
                          As you can see now, a year later, our planet is now going through divine grace concerning our global awareness of food.

                          This was a South Node eclipse so the focus was on releasing the old (patterns, beliefs, etc.) so an upgrade occurrd that lead to new beginnings.

                          Everything having to do with food, the preparation of food,
                           and the sustainability of a conscious ecosystem in Divine Love and Perfection was targeted by this eclipse a year ago.
                          This includes food for humans and for all sentient life.

                          Much progress has been made in food awareness, and the sacredness of growing food.

                          grow_my_own_logo

                          20 degrees Taurus
                          TheAngels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology
                          Also known as

                          The Angels of

                          Charagi

                          Beloved,

                          An ecosystem is a living system, with each part playing an important and necessary role.

                          Divine Being expresses through even the least and smallest, and once the original divine blueprints of creation are understood, itis seen that nothing is expendable.

                          Everythingin creation has a purpose.
                          All that is exists to love and serve the whole.

                          Enlightenedand wise use of technology is important to the survival of fragile ecosystems.

                           The human soul needs beauty on every level, on the physical, the emotional, the mental, and the spiritual.

                          The beauty of every inch of earth must be taken into consideration.

                          Many visible and invisible forces work together in the living land, and all must be taken into account whenever an action is undertaken.
                           GrandMother
Moon - Watcher,
Hunter, Nurturer,
Bringer of Cycles
[...]

                          All life is precious.

                           Every inch of earth is a home to living beings, large and small.

[...]

                          []