Fw: Monday October 1

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001

      Monday, October 1st

      *12 Kan, 7 Tzotz

      Sacred Number 12: Ca Lahun Complex stability, balance preparation for a new cycle. A day to gather with like minds and share experience. Understand. Kan: Cosmic Seed. Kan lives by instinct and relates to the world based on the five physical senses. It is individual consciousness. Chakra: Root. Colour: Yellow. Direction: South

      Galactic Month of 7-Tzotz: Journeying on the magical path to great wisdom.

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer events. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      Light pulse of Ben-The Pillars of Light. Ben initiates ideas and intentions awakening selfhood. It is globally conscious and likes challenges. Solar plexus. Direction-East, colour-red .

      Portal day: the Merging of the Pleiadian cycle and the 28 day Moon cycle to create a more accelerated and defined destiny. Facilitates the receptivity of cosmic knowledge.