Happy Thanksgiving!

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2000
      Hi, Everyone,
      Just want to wish all of you and yours a Happy, Healthy Thanksgiving, filled with gifts of Love and joy.
      Love,
      JoAnn
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2000
        Thanks JoAnn. When I'm more stuffed than the
        proverbial turkey, I'll remember how I promised myself
        I wouldn't stuff again this year and we'll all go lay
        down for a nap. Love and Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving
        to All, Karen

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2000
          Happy Thanksgiving to you all loving souls!
          I send you all a basket filled with walking carrots, singing cookies, laughing
          candy and lots of warm gentle wishes.
          Love,
          Pattimari`